What do you drive

1986 full size ford bronco eddie bauer edition. i have 35" tires with custom rims and exhaust. its a good truck. i need to fix the ac though. i wanna get a hyundai tiburon v6. they make av6 now. it starts out at 14,000 i think.

Bigup said:
I drive a Lexus IS 200 Sport.

Thing is its a company vehicle and not personally owned.

You asked what i drive though, not what i own.

its an I.S. 300 bro, not 200. i use to work at lexus. their nice rides.

2000 Solara (aka Babe Magnet), Green with 18" chrome rims, dropped. And system so fucking hard that it can make girls nut in my car through the vibration. By the way the chicks are already wet enough by just being with me in the car so it take just a slight amount of vibration to make them cum may be a song by living legends

CJWolford said:
Right Now i drive a 96 Honda Accord LX

I'm saving up for a 2002 Lexus SC 430 that i'll buy in May of 2003 More than likely.

sweet ride. about 80,000$ . sc 430's are sweeet. i love that car. hunter green. awesome ride.

madchemist36 said:
2000 Solara (aka Babe Magnet), Green with 18" chrome rims, dropped. And system so fucking hard that it can make girls nut in my car through the vibration. By the way the chicks are already wet enough by just being with me in the car so it take just a slight amount of vibration to make them cum may be a song by living legends

lol. sounds good man. you can make them cream their pants beofre you get them to the hotel.:D

2000 toyota tundra----and how the fuck do you guys afford lexus's and the like---it must be the 35K i'm in debt from student loans thats killing me

violator said:

sweet ride. about 80,000$ . sc 430's are sweeet. i love that car. hunter green. awesome ride.

I'm looking for a great deal, i want a 2002 with 10k or less miles on it, and the black interior.

I'm looking to spend maybe $54,000 on it, but i refuse to buy a car if i don't pay Cash upfront, so i have a little ways to go.

I'm actually waivering between the SC430 and the Porsche Boxter S. I'm gonna give the car to my woman for most of the year anyways, and her dream car is the porsche boxter. But the lexus is so nice, especially with 300 hp and the 5 speed auto.

I can't give her a ring for a while, since we're both just half way through college, so i figure this will work out just as well :D

Damn you could get some ass in this car, well, not in the car, you ever seen the back seat :D :D

ext_C43-027.jpg

i drive a hunk of shit! hooptie. LOL, but i see my friends with the nice cars, suv's all these 60 thousand dollar cars, but their still living with their moms. at least i have my own house. im with mad...

Black 02' Acura 3.2 TLS for me (although it's getting a bit tight lately)....02' Grand Cherokee LTD with shiny chrome wheels for the wife.

GetnBigr- How do you like your TL?

Back