What do you hate about your gym

Wow, I feel lucky that everything seems ok 'cept for the music, and I usually tune it out.

I work out at my apartments facility, it's very nice and has a wide variety of equipment! BUT what suks is when kids come with their parents...gets annoying@

my gym is pretty tight, although me and my training partner get stared at alot, and the dumbells dont go past 130, and gay guys hit on ya.

the gym where i train dont have much space, and there are a couple of guys that like to sit on the machines..... damn that makes me mad:mad:

I can't complain about much other than our music sucks! Half the shit you hear is something that would be played at your high school prom.

Dumbbells only go up to 100! And, the music sucks, otherwise I like the gym!

Misic sucks like everywher else. Some of the machines have run out of weight for BigShug and me. The dumbells only go to 150# and for some exercises that sucks. We also have some dude who wears spandex and pink Polo shirts everyday. i would love to smash his fingers in the leg press!

Dumbells are in 5 lb incraments till 80, then they go to 10 lb untill 110, then its straight to 130 LBS!!! How the hell am I supposed to make a 20 lb jump!!! Them b*stards.......only 3 good looking women, too many 120 lb "know it all's"

But its cheap as hell, anf the owner lets me do electric work for him to pay for it!!! :)

My gym rules!!! Hahah The equipment rocks and there is hot chicks. The music is ok .I wish I could tell you all were it is but.....I cant sorry.

Saks said:
Misic sucks like everywher else. Some of the machines have run out of weight for BigShug and me. The dumbells only go to 150# and for some exercises that sucks. We also have some dude who wears spandex and pink Polo shirts everyday. i would love to smash his fingers in the leg press!

you didn't mention "captain body"....there are no less than two guys who wear booty shorts and then lay on the bench with their legs spread....if I see brain one more time I'm gonna knock them out

I second the people who sit on the bench and talk... pisses me off when it is crowded. Work out or move out.

No water fountain in my current gym... and they charge for towels to the shower - or you have to bring your own, which makes my laundry pile up.

They have shitty leg extension machines. I wish they would get the Hammer Strength ones...

Other wise.... love the gym.

The thing I hate most about my gym is my girlfriend looking at me peeping at all of the other lovely ladies in the gym!!! it's not my fault, im only doing what my father would do!! lol

bigshug said:
you didn't mention "captain body"....there are no less than two guys who wear booty shorts and then lay on the bench with their legs spread....if I see brain one more time I'm gonna knock them out

:puke:

Back