What do you like to do other then Bodybuilding???

i love playin rugby, football, basketball and hangin with the guys causin trouble, cause we are young and supposed to.

Well, it looks like most of you are single and have no kids!

I enjoy long walks on the beach, back rubs, Krispy Kremes...

Seriously, I don't have much time to do the things I used to enjoy doing like going out and whipping fat drunks on a pool table. hehe I think that is really the only thing I miss doing - playing some good pool. However, I am not in trouble like I used to be, either. Pros and cons, I guess.

These days, I am a homebody. My wife hates it because I never want to go out but I just looooove laying around and hanging out at home with my kids. I must be getting old but I love it.

I think my escape is getting out and running my sportbike at 13k through about 4 gears. lol Throw some one-tire riding in there for good measure, too. ;)

Skip

Reading, reading, reading
Baking (everything from cake to pie and in between)
Biking
Dancing (by myself, with a partner, doesn't matter)
Outside games with the kids (kickball, soccer, baseball, volleyball)
Hiking
Jigsaw puzzles

Oh, and running away from CC.

Skip said:
Well, it looks like most of you are single and have no kids!
Skip

It gets better as they get older they kinda do there own thing. All we're needed for as parents at this point is to provide food and taxi service! lol

any sport period, doesnt feel right to not excel in every sport i play.im a sports cards and autographed memaribilia collector also,computers and my biggest hobby.....EBAY lol

BiggerStronger said:
I like singing, tap dancing, playing the banjo, and knitting.

LOL!

I enjoy-
Sex and everything in between, around and behind
Snowmobiling (haven't been able to that much in the last year tho)
Horseback riding w/ the little woman (we have 7 horses)
Taking the dog for a walk
Going out for dinner (mmmm.......steak!)
Having a few jack n cokes w/ friends

Oh........and looking at women's asses!

Love watching movies with the wife
But most of all love spending time with my 4 year Golden retriever Bogie be it goign for walks,rides hanging out watching tv or playing football (he runs a hell of a nice post pattern and has a better reception record then Randy Moss.
Love watching Vikings Football
And love to eat- eat out eat at home doesnt matter just love food (guess thats why I am fat lol.
Love going hiking in the summer and fall
Spendign time with my niece.
Spend alot of time begging the wife for sex!!!!

Beach activities and Drag Racing. Won the local track championship in 2001, 2nd in 2002 (broke the rear end in my car, missed the first 3 races.) Lost by 2 points-had it in the bag if car had not broke. Semi-retired in 2003 -was 3rd in points. Car is a 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Supersport (hence the handle supersport).
Got the car completely disassembled, will be ready again in mid 2004. Will be better than new!!!

Watching movies stoned
Riding sportbikes
Travelling
Sleeping
Rollerblading
Skiing
Snowmobiling
Clubbin
Hanging out with friends

Oddly enough I love studying!,....and when I'm not learning how to count and perscribe, or fighting with iron I love too:

1.pend time with my daugter, she's already almost three.
It seems like yesterday I was sweating my ass off, nervous as hell asking the doctor, "is her head supposed to be like that?"
For those of you who have kids you know what I'm talking about.....
2.Cruisin' on the V-twin
3.Snow ball fights
4.Reading
5.Reading
6.Reading

***And I agree with kidrok, its always nice to hit up the strip club with the wife, except mine isn't a wife yet, still a fiance........:thumbsup:

KidRok said:
hmmm....
1) going dancing and/or to strip clubs with my hottie wife
2) riding my harley
3) cruising in my vette

2a) riding harley with wife?
3a) crusing in the vette with wife?

lol

All the above along with reading
....baking
....shopping
.....crafts
.....going out to dinner with or without friends
....being with our boys (all 4)

movies, reading, and research
chemistry, biochemistry
computers- repair, administration, and network architecture
people watching
horticulture -almost an arborist once
candle making
lastly trying to accept that the only thing constant in life is change.

Back