what is everyone doing this weekend

I have the kids this weekend so prolly just play with them me and WeirdAl are thinking about taking all the kids to go rollerskating
but we shall see what happens

shiko24

shiko24 said:
I have the kids this weekend so prolly just play with them me and WeirdAl are thinking about taking all the kids to go rollerskating
but we shall see what happens

shiko24

It's been YEARS since I roller skated!! I'd break something now. I just know it :p I'd still do it though - lots of fun.

chelle said:
It's been YEARS since I roller skated!! I'd break something now. I just know it :p I'd still do it though - lots of fun.

yeah I am looking foward to it just need to set a time with WeirdAl
should be a lot of fun his two and my two out there falling down every 5 secs lol

a dads job is never done !

shiko24

Well, doing something with the kids and Shiko, and his kids, like he said ;)

I took a half day from work today, to get an early start on the weekend. Taking my youngest son to a "super hero" party at school that he's been looking forward to for 3 weeks, lol. They made their own super hero costumes - had to be their own original characters. Somehow, he came up with "Mejistorm Armadillo"???

After that, going to the state fair!

Otherwise, probably just hanging this weekend, as the wife will be studying for an organic chem test for monday.

I will set in motion my plans along with auriflex and teekahty to rule the world. MUahwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahaahaha

what ?

I have to work part of Saturday & Sunday..
If the weather's nice, I'm gonna go horsebackriding with friends along the Delaware River & forbidden riding areas ouu don't tell on me! :D
That's about it, other than errands & visiting my 'older' friends.

Start ripping up another room for painting and wallpapering, go over my little sisters' house and finish up her bathroom (pedestal sink, shower doors, bowl), watch football Sunday.

kristylynn said:
I think I'll be spending this weekend studying anatomy and physiology of the human body - anyone want to join me :)

YESSSSSSSSS!

ill be on the first flight out :D

Morgan1 said:
Start ripping up another room for painting and wallpapering, go over my little sisters' house and finish up her bathroom (pedestal sink, shower doors, bowl), watch football Sunday.

Morgan, I can not wall paper - it just does not work out for me.
I end up like this --------> :angry: :curse: :evil: :p

chelle said:
Morgan, I can not wall paper - it just does not work out for me.
I end up like this --------> :angry: :curse: :evil: :p

Easy, if you take your time.

Start with border paper, maybe to get the hang of it first.

My son's room, border paper up top, he's a baseball fanatic.

Last edited:
too cute, Morgan! :thumbsup:
The directions make no sense at all and it's just a mess.
I don't have the right kind of patience. I'll give it another try one day ;)

I love the wood trim on the windows!
You are very talented!!! Don't know if you did that particular thing, but from everything else, you have done - yes, talented :)

chelle said:
too cute, Morgan! :thumbsup:
The directions make no sense at all and it's just a mess.
I don't have the right kind of patience. I'll give it another try one day ;)

I love the wood trim on the windows!
You are very talented!!! Don't know if you did that particular thing, but from everything else, you have done - yes, talented :)

Did all the work, finish carpentry takes some time, but makes the job look that much better. Besides, don't have the money, most of those guys charge $80-120 per hour.

Wallpaper. You should start with a level line slightly less than the width of the wallpaper going out from a corner of the room into the room. Corners are never square. Look over the wallpaper, or ask; each paper has a "repeat' or how many times the pattern appears for a given distance; ie: 12" repeat. Start with the first panel of wallpaper and work from the level line back into the corner of the room. The corner part of the paper can be overlappped and trimmed by doing the exact same thing on the other side of the wall; working the paper back into the corner. Match the pattern (repeat) with the next panel after the first is up. Trim top and bottom, I use a 14" spackle knife against the paper and trim with a ultility knife. Smooth out the bumps and glue with a wallpaper brush. Don't push too hard or drag the utility knife, the paper can rip.

Biggest thing is to have these two pieces level first, the rest of the paper goes up following these two pieces. Make sure you have a sharp razor knife, and change the blades after every 3-4 cuts. This way you won't tear the paper.

pudgy said:
i think you spoil him morgan, please remove the bed and fan and nail the windows shut.

Funny you mention that, last year I was walking around the outside of the house and saw his pillow on the ground. I was like WTF?

HE WAS JUMPING OUT THE F**KING WINDOW ONTO THE PILLOW!!

It's a two story house. Told him he could get hurt and not to do that anymore. Also told him don't dare tell his mother, LOL:D

Love my kids!

I think I will go out in the woods and kill something then go to a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert Saturday night. Sunday I think I will go to church and spend the rest of the day cleaning house(yes, guys do that, too) and setting up a new aquarium.

Back