What is in Anti-p??

Funny. While you charge me with your rusty screw driver ......I light a smoke, Pull out my .45 and little man is done. Try a squirt gun next time.

Cyphon said:
Funny. While you charge me with your rusty screw driver ......I light a smoke, Pull out my .45 and little man is done. Try a squirt gun next time.

Figures you would use a gun. And you wouldn't see or hear it coming bro. Just a faint whisper and one less worthless poor uneducated bottomfeeder for this country to support.

Cyphon said:
Shut up already dummy.

Dummy, lol. I called someone that in second grade. Be quiet poo-poo head, shut up stinky pants.

Just go away, hide again and then pop up in a month. 6 refferals in 8 years. Way to build a site.

Too busy hurting your back going down on the local plumber?

Wow, I don't wanna get in the middle of this because its not my beef. But I think that you both would benifit more from helping out the newbies or any one with a question and making MC a board for all. But I am not telling either one of you what to do just adding some advise for those you wanna listen.

cyphon as well as other reps and myself help build this place. I wasnt here for all this or to see it transpire but we have been getting many many complaints, and i personaly pmed bill and asked him to tone it down last week,our goal is making everyone here comfortable period

Back