What is the difference between real Parabolan and Tren Ace ?

I've run Tren no ester. Cough was tolerable, pip was intense at first then quickly faded, more of a burning sensation than PIP.

The euphoria is real. I would feel it come on in 10 minutes. I didn't have any other negative sides, other than sweating like crazy. 50mg 30 minutes pre workout and I was ready go. I will say that for the 3 weeks I used it, my cardio didn't suffer at all. I would use it again and again. First have to learn how to homebrew.

I havent used Trenbolone no ester, and honestly, cant see any need for anything stronger or faster than tren acetate lol.

Anyhow, parabolan , tren hex, tren ace, all the same to me lmao

Wouldnt mind using the old 76mg ampules of the french finaject

Trenbolone base contains pretty much 100% tren since it doesn't have an ester attached to it.
Trenbolone acetate contains about 83% tren because the acetate ester takes up about 17%.
Trenbolone enanthate contains about 68%.
Parabolan has the hexahydrobenzyl carbonate ester attached to it and the potency is about the same as the enanthate.

I'd choose tren ace over the other esters. Mostly because it's usually 100mg/ml, so it's easily injected with no pip most of the time (depending on lab). Injecting EOD is ok..
Tren base has a very short half life since it's esterless so it needs to be injected frequently and what I've heard, it hurts like HELL!
Usually labs can't go higher than 50mg/ml with tren base.

Trenbolone base contains pretty much 100% tren since it doesn't have an ester attached to it.
Trenbolone acetate contains about 83% tren because the acetate ester takes up about 17%.
Trenbolone enanthate contains about 68%.
Parabolan has the hexahydrobenzyl carbonate ester attached to it and the potency is about the same as the enanthate

I'd choose tren ace over the other esters. Mostly because it's usually 100mg/ml, so it's easily injected with no pip most of the time (depending on lab). Injecting EOD is ok..
Tren base has a very short half life since it's esterless so it needs to be injected frequently and what I've heard, it hurts like HELL!
Usually labs can't go higher than 50mg/ml with tren base.

Thanks brutha, very nice easy breakdown that any bodybuilder can understand. If they dont, they have no business running it lmao

Back