What is the worst tasting supp you ever had?

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
The two I can think of are Methoxy Pro protein and Dark rage Cola. I literally could not finish either one.

True Protein's Hydrolyzed Casein with NO flavouring! OMFG! it was nasty and i had like 8 lb of it to get threw lol.
I likes pp's MAP wich is kinda basicly peptopro / Hydrolyzed Casein WITH flavouring of cranberry

Nitrotech cookies and cream... tasted like a box of 90 year old assholes. I couldn't even drink it. I ended up giving the whole bucket of powder to CH3NO2.

The new GNC protein shakes they have now. Taste like shit. I couldnt even finish it.

thats a hard one

id say either mid 90's Met-rx vanilla shakes
or
universal nutrition egg protein

YUCK

original NO Shotgun was horrible tasted like Paint Thinner (or what I imagine paint thinner to taste like)

CMI's NO3 or something like that was terrible, company went under not sure why??? LOL

Unflavored PeptoPro was Terrible! But so are all unflavored proteins IMO.

I haven't had a bad supp though in quite some time.

Red Cell. Of course, it was for horses but still. That was the nastiest shit ever. Would buy it in the gallon jug and it was a molasses based product.

I can only imagine what horse stuff tastes like. Jack3d isn't that bad to me and I can not fathom egg protein either.

Back