What is your fav. meal while dieting?

midwtchamp

Banana
Just as the question states what is your fav. meal while dieting...I think mine is protein shake and rice cakes w/pb on them...I might sprout feathers I am only eating like 6 chicken breast a day now!!! gRRRR

You can have some tasty meals on a low carb diet. One of my favorites when dieting is:

Grill a chicken breast, sear leaves of spinach, place spinach on top of chicken, then melt some cheese over it.

Nice cut of Monk fish on the George Foreman Grill, brown rice and fresh veggies.

My favorite is when I see that I am too low that particular day on the scale and add in either a couple snackwell cookies or 2 tbsp. strawberry preserves to my post workout whey drink. I blend it with oatmeal and ice and I swear it tastes like Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Other than that, I am weird in that I LOVE salad greens when my carbs get real low. When I combine salad greens with a chicken breast that is perfectly cooked and tender, I could eat this meal all day, everyday. The greens fill me up so much I am never hungry - even when the carbs get to like 40g a day.

Oh, and I can't forget the natural peanut butter. You guys who use flax oil are mildly retarded. I gotta have something that tastes good, too. hehe

Skip

natural peanutbutter and rice cakes are good
so is eggwhites with mustard

lol, you try dieting on no carbs and make food tatse somewhat different,lmao, best i could come up with other then hotsauce and eggwhites wich i like as well

Presser said:
best i could come up with other then hotsauce and eggwhites wich i like as well

Yup, everyday in the morning, egg whites with some tobasco, onions, no fat cheese and even some garlic if I want to keep poeple at a distance that day....lol

for me......

I like a cup of oatmeal, 2 table spoons of peanut butter, along with 2 scoops of isopure stawberry protein all mixed up... Tastes great when carbing up...

KD:mad:

Back