What is your go to meal?

DefMetalLifter

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
What is a meal that you eat more than any other one?

For me it's chicken, brown rice, mixed with a tangy but spicy siracha sauce. I m lower carb know so only eating it once a day. Was eating it three times a day when I was eating more carbs. Don't really get sick of it. My second most eaten meal usually once a day sometimes twice minus the carbs is 8 eggs (2-3 yolks) and oatmeal with a little brown sugar and milk. Banana in the off season would be added to the oatmeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope your go to meal isn't a protein shake. Lol. Don't be scared to share now. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My go to meal is 2 12oz ribeyes cooked in a black iron skillet very very rare. I'm talking 45 seconds on each side then plate them bad boys and eat. Secondary is shredded chicken breasts with broccoli and basmati rice.

Sadly enough I live on protien shakes and UNOs calzones from BJs lol

Chicken and rice! Simple, easy, cheap, quick even for meal prep get two or three days worth of meals in about half an hour. Go to breakfast is always sausage, eggs, and hash browns

Ground turkey...I cook 3lbs at a time and have it ready to go in fridge.
Jasmine rice...I make it in a big dish as well, always easy to grab and eat.
Steamed broccoli....love it done in 5-6 mins.

My go to is definitely baked or grilled chicken breast that I've marinaded in a homemade jerk marinade overnight. I usually make enough marinade to fill up a blender and can just leave it in my fridge for next marinade... Easy to pick up a couple chicken breasts at my grocery store (the store price is $2 a pound at the deli!) and just marinade it for next day...
my all time favorite, but absolutely worst meal would be mine and my g/f's homemade baked mac n cheese... the shit is food for the gods, everyone that's tried it basically jizzes their pants b/c it's so good. If only it was healthy and quick to make (takes probably 2 hours to get it all done) hahaha. Once in a blue moon we'll whip up a casserole dish full of that and enjoy it for a couple days.

Chicken cooked on a George Forman at work and broccoli I add to it if I need to, rice or pots. But mostly just the first two. Love a bit of bbq honey sauce on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I eat this 1-2 times a day 4-5 day a week.

Because its easy..... 2 cans of tuna mixed with half a bag of boil-n-bag brown rice. 50ish protein/30ish carbs

Back