What music?

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
What kind of music do you listen to when training? I listen to hard rock, Black Label Society, Ozzy, Disturbed shit like that

Whatever the gym is playing. I don't want to be distracted with trying to carry around an MP3 player. And now that I think of it, I don't think my gym plays any music at all.

Dance, hiphop, rock, metal, goth/industrial... I have it all, depends on my mood. Static-X, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, Ill Niño, Slapshock and Three Days Grace are some of the harder bands currently on my mp3 player...

I"m with Steph... all depends on the mood. Some days it's Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Megadeath, etc; and some days it's OLD SCHOOL rap like NWA, Whodini, Run DMC, Slick Rick, Doug E. Fresh, Ghetto Boys, etc.; then there are days when it's Big Hair 80's like Poison, Motley Crue, Van Halen, Autograph, etc.

AC/DC and nothing else!!!!! Maybe some Beastie boys b/c they bring back some old memories of mine working out. AC/DC forever. You could even hear Dorian playing it during his DVD at Temple gym. Remember Leon yelling at Dorian, "One More, One More," That's why your number one chap. Love that DVD

Disturbed, Beastie Boys, some rap and hip hop, techno, and some other alternative stuff. Depends on the weight and exercise.

Killswitch engage, Lamb of God, Parkway drive, stuff that will make me rip peoples heads off

:dj: This is you jamming to some Titanic soundtrack

lol

Panter, damage plan, blood simple, children of bodom, etc etc

for some reason each band Vinnie Paul goes into he shows his talent less and less..... Hell Yeah being by far the worst, Damage Plan had a couple good songs but when compared to what they did with Pantera it doesnt add up

lol

for some reason each band Vinnie Paul goes into he shows his talent less and less..... Hell Yeah being by far the worst, Damage Plan had a couple good songs but when compared to what they did with Pantera it doesnt add up

Probably harder to move your legs that fast as you get older. Dude's got to be in his 40's now. I wonder if he'll do anything now that Dimebag is gone.

Probably harder to move your legs that fast as you get older. Dude's got to be in his 40's now. I wonder if he'll do anything now that Dimebag is gone.

he is doing something, he is in Hell Yeah, along with mudvaynes singer and guitarist. Look up buddy rich, he was pretty damn old and he could do a drum roll on one hand that many drummers cant do on 2

I am so behind on current heavy metal. I like that Bad Company remake that Five Finger Death Punch did and Killswitch's version of Holy Diver. But, I don't know most of the new bands that are out.

I threw Far Beyond Driven in the other day and couldn't believe how awesome Pantera used to be.

Heavy...otherwise I would just listen to mainstream gym radio top 40s

Back