What music?

I am so behind on current heavy metal. I like that Bad Company remake that Five Finger Death Punch did and Killswitch's version of Holy Diver. But, I don't know most of the new bands that are out.

I threw Far Beyond Driven in the other day and couldn't believe how awesome Pantera used to be.

shit awesomeness doesnt retire friend so not used to be but still are. Dimebag was one of the best guitarist's ever. and KSE holy diver was the best version of that song, they nailed it, and the video is badass too

shit awesomeness doesnt retire friend so not used to be but still are. Dimebag was one of the best guitarist's ever. and KSE holy diver was the best version of that song, they nailed it, and the video is badass too

You're right because Master of Puppets was WAY WAY ahead of their time and it's still a great album and that's been nearly if not 30 years ago

noone was able to shred like dimebag! also noone else used/uses solid state amps like he did. that just cant get his sound. RIP DIMEBAG

noone was able to shred like dimebag! also noone else used/uses solid state amps like he did. that just cant get his sound. RIP DIMEBAG

which solid state are you speaking of? half stacks/full stacks have tubes

Back