What our your thoughts on Cell-Tech and Nitro-Tech?

92StangMan

I've heard people say it's junk and not worth the money and then I hear people swear that it's like gold.

What have you expierenced?

I may pick some up but don't want to spend the extra bucks if it's not worth it. It sucks being broke!

cell tech is good if you are using slin...get your carbs and creatine in one...nitrotech taste like ass!!! Just get some other protein powder which is cheaper

So if I'm not using slin, Cell-Tech would be kind of useless? Well, no more useful than the Creatine Monohydrate that I am using now?

To full of sugar, doesn't compare to Schwartz protein imo.

i know u can get 7lbs of cell tech for 55bux. But nitrotech is a waste, and if your on slin, you want a good creatine. If i have been reading right. Cell tech contains alot of carbs thats what you need while on slin

Schwartz labs is the best tasting protein I've ever had. Strawberry & Chocolate are both great. But the Straw. is my favorite.

I buy Optimum Nutritions protein powder, only pay 35 buck for 5 pounds , so at 80 servings a bucket , best deal I've found, can I get a better deal at Schwartslab?

yes on the better deal from Schwartzlabs......I used to take Optimum's Pro Complex and that stuff tastes great, but Schwartz's protein is the best tasting I've ever had

BTW, I usually try to buy Prosource's creatine.....200 servings for around thirty five dollars

Back