What would you change about bodybuilding?

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
If you could change something(rules, judging, etc.) what would it be? NPC, PRO, Womens, etc?

The time it takes to get ready (dieting) lol....No really, I'd love to see less NQ shows. I think that just gets thrown out way too much

Yea the pros deserve it, but it'd be nice to win something other than a trophy for amateur shows as well

I'd like to see the judging get away from leaning towards conditioning over everything else.
Ripped glutes should not be the most important part of a physique. It's ridiculous.

Any show that a sponsored athlete is on stage and their sponsor is a judge...eh, eh...gaspari...

all good points.

I would get rid of the junior class in mens bodybuilding and masters would be just 1 class, over 45 or 50.

i'd cap off the superheavyweights......this will bring down the size of all competitors in all weight classes down....then and they'll start to transition back to the classical physiques again

i'd cap off the superheavyweights......this will bring down the size of all competitors in all weight classes down....then and they'll start to transition back to the classical physiques again

That'd be good depending on the cap, maybe a 265# cap or something

more money for winners and more mainstream advertising and acceptance, and im with Mike Ross, no judges with their own sponsored athletes in the show, though ive been part of this,lol, but i was fair! lol

Judging at both pre judge and night show, maybe 75 / 25 split

not a bad idea, though at one contest i nailed it during prejudging and looked like total shit at the night show before, which sucked cause my friends and family came to just the night show and didnt see me at my best and couldnt understand how i won,lol, so i guess its all relative,lol

Last edited:
As both a judge and competitor, yes it was suggested posing that actually counted at both. At night I practically sleep except for the overalls

Last edited:
Back