Whats a good Bench , incline, decline and flat for the home gym?

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I wanna buy a nice adjustable bench for the home, and was curious whats a good brand to buy that has incline, decline and flat, i seen a couple that had wheels that i could put away when im done with it! Seen some Body Solid stuff and one called TUFF, that looked decent!

Anyone know where to buy a good bench online?

I been looking on craigslist also, but dont see much

I would honestly but a gym quality/brand one. it seems all the others are pretty cheap. I think a brand called hoist makes one that is better than your average home bench but maybe not quite the quality of one in a gym.

Yeah I want a good gym quality one! I'm going to see if pro elite strength systems has one , i forgot the owner is a member here, anyone ever use them for anything?

Presser check out Pro-elite fitness I think that's the name of it

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck I just read your last post, I forgot that you even referred me to them haha

Oh yeah, I forgot Pro-Elite, right in my backyard, duh. If I ever get a home gym together, I'd probably get all my equipment from him. I dropped Eric a note asking about the bench.

yeah i found one he has that i like, but im gonna look local this weekend and see if i cant save shipping lol

I run a store that sells higher end residential and commercial exercise equipment. Look at the Hoist 4165 6 position bench.

Last edited:
Lol well I may go with one from a friend here who owns pro elite so well see

depending on how much room you have, honestly it used to be nice having a smith machine with w a bench that could do decline all the way up to a 90 degree, you can do chest, back, shoulder, legs and abs on that piece.

depending on how much room you have, honestly it used to be nice having a smith machine with w a bench that could do decline all the way up to a 90 degree, you can do chest, back, shoulder, legs and abs on that piece.

Believe me I would love to add a nice smith but don't have room lol

Believe me I would love to add a nice smith but don't have room lol

I had it on a patio and it was great, had the arm slings so you could hang and do abs, but yeah it takes some room up for sure

I belong to a forum that has a sponsor that sells good equipment at a good price can't think of it right now, but will get back to you.

it didn't rust being outside?

This fucker has had a silver spoon in his mouth his whole life. He neglected to say the "patio" was an enclosed training room with climate control, females to give you a massage before/during/after workouts

it didn't rust being outside?
Kept it oiled and it did alright, had to spray some spots here and there though
This fucker has had a silver spoon in his mouth his whole life. He neglected to say the "patio" was an enclosed training room with climate control, females to give you a massage before/during/after workouts

haha yeah right, it was a plastic spoon in my ass

Back