Whats best for liver protection

snickers

I have used Milk thristle, Selenium, Radox, Green Tea and ALA. I guess I was wondering If there is an all in one liver protector, or what actually helps?

Use cranberry extract that way you can take the pill and not worry bout it. I take cranberry extract, milk thistle.

Zylo said:
Frozen Blueberries In A Bowl Taste Great And Removes Toxins From The Body :)

Is that for real? Seriously, because I eat packets of frozen berries every day 'cause I am addicted to them LOL

Synthergine is the best all in one liver aid out there. Do a search for it or for its ingredients and you will see. There is a thread on professionalmuscle.com right now about it as well.
Most inj it but it works just as well orally too.

Da_Fonz how many grams of actual cranberries is in a serving of extract pills, a gel cap can only hold around a half a gram of anything and every cranberry extract pill i have found says a serving is equal to like a gram and a half of actual cranberries. I dont know how many grams to eat for the benefit of organs but that doesnt sound like enough. Anyone???

pro liver is pretty cheap too......i think milk thistle is the best.....make me shit something awful though.....woooh wee!!!

AZ1 said:
Da_Fonz how many grams of actual cranberries is in a serving of extract pills, a gel cap can only hold around a half a gram of anything and every cranberry extract pill i have found says a serving is equal to like a gram and a half of actual cranberries. I dont know how many grams to eat for the benefit of organs but that doesnt sound like enough. Anyone???
my piss was getting darker and darker so i uped the milk thistle and added 4 caps cranberry extract, first time i had used that, and in 2 days i was pissing a lighter yellow

Bro a handful of cranberry's will help to flush your liver of toxins and thats not alot. I also take the pills 3X day which i'm sure helps to. Also, i take milk thistle 3X day to and i have never had any problems. NOt to mention when ur drinking your 3 gallons of water a day like ur supposed to your kidney will always be flushed and clean

Listen to da_fonz, Water is the best thing you can use to keep you clean. milk thistle and cran berr. are great as well.

Agree

Liv-52 and Milkthistle are great I take those everyday... Cranberry is good to and very cheap just buy the extract and pop 4 pills a day and your good to go.

Hey, i got bumped but a site rep here, awwwwwwwwwwww i feel touched. Serouisly though i do all that when i'm not on and i do more when i am.

Back