What's more important?

Alwayslearning

For example, you are trying to take in 4000 cal/day. You reach a point in the day where you need to eat but basically have to choose between fast food or more fast food. Is it more important to get that whopper with cheese and get your calories or would you be better off skipping the meal completely to eat better later at the risk of not getting your calories for the day?

plan ahead, so you dont have to eat junk food.

I only eat out if I forget my food or spill it or something stupid like that. Then I go get something like 2 chicken sandwiches to keep fat intake as low as possible.

i personally would eat the fast food instead of missing a meal, nowadays you can make pretty healthy choices at almost all fast food places

Confusious say:
Eating something is better than eating nothing.
Nothing is worse for anabolism than eating nothing.

check my bad self out!

You guys said it best- better to eat fast food then have your hunger eat away at hard worked for muscle- I do think that planning ahead and keeping extra protein bars or drinks around is the healthier alternative.

I found myself eating way to much fast food and usign the excuse that Id better eat something- now keep dry protein powder and few bars in car and brief case!!!

don't skip a meal....period... even fat food places have something that is semi healthy

hell subway subs are all over the place (at least down here in the South)

GetnBigr said:
don't skip a meal....period... even fat food places have something that is semi healthy

hell subway subs are all over the place (at least down here in the South)

It's not just the south bro....

Those places are multiplying like rabbits.....

Back