What's on your Christmas List?

I told my wife I wanted a Hummer. She said we can't afford one of those. I told her I wasn't talking about the car. Lol. Srs, anything I would really want is out of range financially so I just settle for spoiling my little girl.

My Christmas was pretty good... Got a new food scale, a bad ass rice cooker, a custom lifting belt and the Flag Nor Fail duffle set [emoji106]🏼
6e3a8c532f2d1357993ac569f150586e.jpg

And I got some gear from GrAnabolics [emoji123]🏽[emoji106]🏼
ffc37ecbf01ea8e3f524183020e2509d.jpg

My Christmas was pretty good... Got a new food scale, a bad ass rice cooker, a custom lifting belt and the Flag Nor Fail duffle set [emoji106]🏼
6e3a8c532f2d1357993ac569f150586e.jpg

And I got some gear from GrAnabolics [emoji123]🏽[emoji106]🏼
ffc37ecbf01ea8e3f524183020e2509d.jpg
Great color of that belt, eye catcher

Damn, Christmas Time is already coming up, lol, im pretty sure next week (mid september) the stores start decorating for christmas lol, it seems to get earlier and earlier every year

I am considering doing something crazy for Silk. The last several years have really stuck with me with the loss of my career and income. Now that things are settling down and I'm seeing the blessings I've always prayed for I want to show the greatest blessing in my life how much she means to me. If it works out its going to be crazy and you guys will see pictures, but I'm literally having to take on a job in addition to going to school more than full time to be able to make it work where I can be comfortable doing it. I never thought I'd end up as one of those sappy husbands that doates on their wife, but Silk's life would have been ALOT easier if she didn't keep me around, much less provide the unending support and encouragement that she has.

I am considering doing something crazy for Silk. The last several years have really stuck with me with the loss of my career and income. Now that things are settling down and I'm seeing the blessings I've always prayed for I want to show the greatest blessing in my life how much she means to me. If it works out its going to be crazy and you guys will see pictures, but I'm literally having to take on a job in addition to going to school more than full time to be able to make it work where I can be comfortable doing it. I never thought I'd end up as one of those sappy husbands that doates on their wife, but Silk's life would have been ALOT easier if she didn't keep me around, much less provide the unending support and encouragement that she has.
That's awesome bro. I have a wife like that.

FN SCAR 17 .308 just to piss off some Demorats. 14k mg of Primobolan and 1300iu of Pfizer Genotropin for some lean gains next season. Buy a vacation home in Roatan, it's a island off the coast of Honduras.

Back