What's your best asset??

sasha said:
yea.. sp.. you have an unfair advantage.. that puerto rican hinny .... there is no way us white girls can get that... lol....

sasha

sasha...trust me white girls can get a butt like that!!!;)
deeeeep squats baby!:)

I would have to say my chest. It use to be my abs but I've been eating too much to pack on some size and they don't quite show like they used to.

You know when I first read this thread I thought this would be a discussin about personality rather then body features. Lol are we really that vain? :D

all the hunnies tell me that my eyes are my best feature. i dont know why look at my body. DAMN>

p.s. Picture is up in the member picture section, so why dont you ladies come on over and tell me what my best feature is!:p

Just saw a survay done abuot what the ladies will say they check out on a guy first!
They'll tell you its your eyes or bla bla,.. But survay says that they go for your BUTT first!

Chemical Evolution said:
Just saw a survay done abuot what the ladies will say they check out on a guy first!
They'll tell you its your eyes or bla bla,.. But survay says that they go for your BUTT first!

Oh yeah, I love a nice ass:D and jacked up legs too

hehehe... she is on a roll today- give her a day off and BAM post count city :D :D

Miney are my eyes I think... I wish I had your ass :D

SM, thanks. I take pride in my ass!! Yes, I needed this day off. I finally got a chance to check the board out. I wish I had more time like this.

yeah- i can see that girl...You have been rocking.... which you could hang more.... ;) We need more women..where is your cuz?

Been told my eyes and my arms.
Personally I feel its my legs but then again up here in the north the ladies only get to see them about 4 months outta the year! ;)

Back