Whats your dream stats

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
What size would you like to be? arm size? weight? Body Fat %?

I would just love to be 250+lbs on stage. with like 32in legs and 20in calves. Thats my dream goal.

I'd love to be 345-355 lbs with 10-12& bodyfat. I weigh 320 now but I have about 21% bodyfat. I'm not sloppy but compared to most of you guys, I'm a fat-ass, LOL. I was more defined with my NFL practice-squad weight of 265.

Id be very happy at 250 @ 8-9% im 6ft 1"

That would be my 3-4 year goal and id be very happy there

240 @ 10% by the end of next year current and ambitious goal

Last edited:
What size would you like to be? arm size? weight? Body Fat %?

I would just love to be 250+lbs on stage. with like 32in legs and 20in calves. Thats my dream goal.

what bf% do you get on stage at ? U already look great IMO in ur AVI what r ur stats in that picture ?

For me, 230-235 lbs, 20" arms, 52" chest, 19" calves, 28" quads, 33" waist all @7-8% bf.

Mine always change...im never happy with it...
When I started waaay back in the day, I couldnt imagine being 200...then 220...240...250....Never thought I'd get to my present of 265lbs and lean...but now I want 280 and lean...and the beat goes on...

i'd like to be around 6-8% at my current weight which is 185-190......i'm probably 12-15% now since i've taken off since september

Mine always change...im never happy with it...
When I started waaay back in the day, I couldnt imagine being 200...then 220...240...250....Never thought I'd get to my present of 265lbs and lean...but now I want 280 and lean...and the beat goes on...

Holy Crap! How you gain so much weight?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

is it true the only weigh to 300lbs is insulin and gh plus anabolics?<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

320 offseason 250 compet weight. Currently sitting at 279.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Damn your a big dude. I could never hit 3 bills. NEVER! 225-250 I'd be happy at 5'9".

My frame couldn't carry I don't think. Maybe......I'dunno. Up the test to a gram a week with 600mgs of eq, tren enan, gh, and igf.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:
Damn your a big dude. I could never hit 3 bills. NEVER! 225-250 I'd be happy at 5'9".

My frame couldn't carry I don't think. Maybe......I'dunno. Up the test to a gram a week with 600mgs of eq, tren enan, gh, and igf.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden><INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
That's about how I feel too

Back