Whats your magic number for Eq?

mikeswift said:
Not cool, your EQ shouldn't be higher than the Test or you'll run into problems.

Why? What problems would you have? As it is, that's the way I'm running it right now. It is in fact doing very well for me. My regular test is 300/week, and I've got eq at 600/week.

saudades said:
Why? What problems would you have? As it is, that's the way I'm running it right now. It is in fact doing very well for me. My regular test is 300/week, and I've got eq at 600/week.
Yup you're right I apologize I was thinking Deca, my bad. I was thinking about throwing in some Proviron in case you soldier has trouble standing at attention ;) I love Proviron.

finaman said:
any anxiety at 600mgs?
I've gone up to 800mg a week with no anxiety but I have heard of people who have problems the first week of their cycle, Hard to say if it's the EQ or not, havent heard anything about anxiety and EQ in a long time.

mikeswift said:
I've gone up to 800mg a week with no anxiety but I have heard of people who have problems the first week of their cycle, Hard to say if it's the EQ or not, havent heard anything about anxiety and EQ in a long time.

i wonder if thats my prob. im having a hard time catching my breath and my chest sometimes feels tight, i had this before and went to the hosp. and it turned out i had anxiety then so they gave me some adavain and it went away so maybe the EQ is giving me some anxiety again?...

600 was best for me as well...
I wonder how long one could run a EQ cycle, could you do 600mgs a week all year long while tossing in a 12 week cycle of primo, test every 3 months.. 3 on 3 off type thing.

well looks like 600mgs is perfect and 900mg can be used as well.. what difference is seen at 900-1000mgs versus 600mgs I do not know, what do you see Pin?

i didnt notice any real effects till i hit arouind the 600mgs range, personally i dont like eq all that much

Back