When did fat become...

Yes the skinny almost sickly look that many men have these days is gross. Its like they enjoy looking like a starving African. Then they get all pissed when they see a platehead who isnt afraid to enter the pain zone and build.

Oh the biggest arms in my gym belong to a 70 yr old obese woman. Those pipes are scary.....

I AGREE 10000000% , Wife and I were in the Mall the other day and I see all these guys, not just kids but men in their early and mid 20's wearing SKIN FUCKING TIGHT JEANS AND SKIN TIGHT SHIRTS, these skinny jeans have to be the worse thing ive ever seen a man wear and the worse part is these guys think they look fly, with no leg muscle, no calf muscle and most importantly no ass what so ever! I mean zero fucking ass! I just dont get it!

My 17 year old daughter knows theirs 2 types of guys you dont date, and skinny fa g gy metro sexuals is one of them! ...........lol.........lol

I AGREE 10000000% , Wife and I were in the Mall the other day and I see all these guys, not just kids but men in their early and mid 20's wearing SKIN FUCKING TIGHT JEANS AND SKIN TIGHT SHIRTS, these skinny jeans have to be the worse thing ive ever seen a man wear and the worse part is these guys think they look fly, with no leg muscle, no calf muscle and most importantly no ass what so ever! I mean zero fucking ass! I just dont get it!

My 17 year old daughter knows theirs 2 types of guys you dont date, and skinny fa g gy metro sexuals is one of them! ...........lol.........lol

Holy Mother fucking YES!!!! I wish I could like this a million times! I had this exact convo with my gf a couple weeks back when we were in a downtown mall in a major city. This mall is massive and jammed packed and I only saw one guy bigger than me (muscle vs. fat ratio) the entire three hours (and I'm like a lean 200 right now - ie not very big).I did see tons of skinny jeans. It's really funny how modern society has allowed skinny jean fucks to survive and reproduce. Years and years ago we didn't have this problem bc they would get eaten by a lion or an alpha would kill them and take (or I'd argue rescue) their girl. I truly believe that deep down girls still want alpha type men (not douches, not cocky, not jerks or showoffs) but guys who are athletic, confident, and proud of themselves. You can't be like that if you are proud that your gf has bigger legs than you.

HA!, exactly

Fucking love it bro. Or hipsters bro.

Whatever happened to a pair of normal fucking Levi's? We went back to school shopping and just finding normal jeans was ridiculous but you see every type of skinny jeans imaginable.

Holy Mother fucking YES!!!! I wish I could like this a million times! I had this exact convo with my gf a couple weeks back when we were in a downtown mall in a major city. This mall is massive and jammed packed and I only saw one guy bigger than me (muscle vs. fat ratio) the entire three hours (and I'm like a lean 200 right now - ie not very big).I did see tons of skinny jeans. It's really funny how modern society has allowed skinny jean fucks to survive and reproduce. Years and years ago we didn't have this problem bc they would get eaten by a lion or an alpha would kill them and take (or I'd argue rescue) their girl. I truly believe that deep down girls still want alpha type men (not douches, not cocky, not jerks or showoffs) but guys who are athletic, confident, and proud of themselves. You can't be like that if you are proud that your gf has bigger legs than you.

I love this place!

I think if will be cyclical. We went through this sensitive /metro attraction to guys that don't even look like they bathe or have gone through puberty for that matter.

unleash the beast! haha I love this shit!

- - - Updated - - -

to answer the thread posts question I have narrowed it down to somewhere in between 2006-2008

Don't hate on us skinny kids lol. No seriously, by gf got me a pair of jeans once (not skinny) but I thought they were too tight because I could barely get my hands in my front pockets so I never wore them again and she got pissed at me. I hate feeling constricted in clothes. I'd rather look like I'm a little kid wearing his dad's clothes than tight shit

Back