When is everyone starting their next cycle??

rugbythug said:
I have been on since-Last June. And I can not wait to get off. The fucking scar tissue. Constant sticks and I get test flu whenever I am late with a shot-even like 12 hours late- and then my levels spike-bam I feel like shit for a day.

Man, that sounds really strange-test flu if you are late. You're using prop I suppose?

nope ethanate-Galenika-I am shooting a gram a week 500 mg twice a week. That may be the problem I should have shot 4 times but I get sick of the sticks.

crankin'stein said:
Yeah Ray.... Spill it.... Whose got new orals??
one is methyl 5aa -converts to mestanalone .
second oral is 17a-methyl-4OHN ,similar to action of anavar , but these orals are working great for many people and they are desginer supplements' products , also plan to try methyl dien soon . :D ray is happy :D

raybravo said:
feb 10th baby !! biigg cycle coming up !:D
gonna be a burst cycle using lots of prop , deca and some new orals released in the market :) .

RB,

If you dont mind would you please show us your planned cycle so we can help you out:):):):):):)

Just curious on what it looks like

Thanks
BB

The gains had all but stopped from my being on so long. But I switched from QV to ICN's and now I feel good and getting stronger again. But I am also cutting real hard so I don't know how much muscle I am putting on. Maybe a little but not what i could if I were bulking.

BrownBomber said:
RB,

If you dont mind would you please show us your planned cycle so we can help you out:):):):):):)

Just curious on what it looks like

Thanks
BB
lol , its prop , deca and those orals , i'm not going to post the doses here , its not relevant either bro , its what each person responds to really ... but if i have any doubts , i'll make sure i pm u for help :p

Back