Where do you get shirts?

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Apparently I didn't get the memo that Affliction and shirts like that are on par with fanny packs and MC Hammer pants. So what kind of shirts do you guys wear that fit bodybuilder's proportions? I need to get some new clothes for Vegas. I'm prepared for the jeans to need to be altered, but I need at least a 2xl (which is skin tight) or a 3xl of I don't want to look like I shop at baby GAP. So what do you guys wear?

I wear affliction and others that you would find in Buckle. Why the hell would you care about what other think. Also I damn close to getting a fanny pak. Would make my life easier.

I wear affliction and others that you would find in Buckle. Why the hell would you care about what other think. Also I damn close to getting a fanny pak. Would make my life easier.

Personally I don't care, but I do care about the impression I make when I'm with Silk. She goes out of her way to look nice when we go out and I don't want to be the guy sporting the proverbial mullet with a hot chick next to me. Yes she is my wife, but I still have insecurities with regards to that issue

I wear Brooks Brothers every day. I have close to $2000 in dress shirts...LOL They are the only dress shirts that fit me.

If I'm not wearing Brooks Brothers dress shirts I'm wearing some kind of old t-shirt. I have some old Affliction stuff but dont wear it any more. The only jeans I have are Levi's carpenter jeans.

I get my clothes at Jos A. Banks and TJ Maxx but I'm also not as big as you guys. I live in a right to carry state so the saying goes around here is "dont fuck with anyone wearing a fanny pack." I rock a nice one from Galco, gun holster companies make some nice ones.

Hands down most comfy good for any occasion shirt is PGA brand polo shirts. They have a million styles, great material. J. crew vneck tshirts are the tits. I love Lacoste polos too. They're a lil pricey ($80 to $150) but lookin good at cheap bro. They sell the PGA shirts at bealls for like 30 bucks. Getcha one they're so so comfy.

Btw, I'm antibuckle my skin crawls every time I go near that place. You can tell the sales people make commission

Affliction and under armour are my favs. I dnt wear the real tight under armour shirts, well maybe every now and then. I lik the looser ones. heat gear if memory serves me right. Affliction is hands down my fav though when I go out. Affliction shirt and a pair of big stars and my ass is lookn fly!!!!!

Personally I don't care, but I do care about the impression I make when I'm with Silk. She goes out of her way to look nice when we go out and I don't want to be the guy sporting the proverbial mullet with a hot chick next to me. Yes she is my wife, but I still have insecurities with regards to that issue

This is awesome. That's some mad respect right there. :thumbsup:

Back