Where do you guys buy your supplements?

MonkeyWrench

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Where do most of you guys buy your supplements? GNC, Big Box Store, or On-Line. I try to keep money in the local community, but GNC is just outrageous on their prices for some/most of thier supps. I now shop online 98% of the time. I get vitamins, fish oil, and such from publix. I'll hit up amazon also sometimes because its so easy.

GNC has pretty good sales and I will go there once in a while. There is a local place by my gym that has decent prices if you figure the shipping from online it comes out the same, money stays in the neighborhood and no wait. Dusty Hanshaw has a local chain here too that has great prices and good knowledgeable staff.

GNC here ON 5lbs whey $95.00, online $50.81, and sometimes free shipping, that's hard to beat.

Dps nutrition for me they are located in Pennnsylvania and i get my stuff really fast usually in three days from order also they are very reasonable on prices

I have used DPS. I used to buy from proteinfacory.com when the guy first started out back in the late 90/s, but the shipping costs from New Jersey to Cali were damn high. I find that amazon.com is a good place to price check.

I use supplement warehouse, they are actually local so if i can order online or if I'm up that way i stop in. They always give you a free shaker and other products with your order and they price match awesome place i love it

Whatever you do, don't sign up for any free samples from supplement companies who charge you shipping and take your credit card information. They will continue to send you product every month, and auto debit your bank account for a product that is most likely garbage. Ask me how I know....lol

Beastz6 checkout all star health .com.....they're in Huntington Beach....I order b4 3pm I get it at my door next day or if I am in the area I can will call my order and save $5 for shipping....but they're one of the best,fastest and cheapest online places to order from.

Beastz6 checkout all star health .com.....they're in Huntington Beach....I order b4 3pm I get it at my door next day or if I am in the area I can will call my order and save $5 for shipping....but they're one of the best,fastest and cheapest online places to order from.
where i order 90% of the time. i live in alabama and have my stuff within 2 days

Back