Where do you live?

I think 'tipping cows' was a popular sport for the young folks, but I never kept up with that much. :P

Seriously, PA is pretty much farm country, but usually you don't have to drive far to find a bigger place with more things to do.

pipe_girl said:
[B
Where are you at?? [/B]

*tsk* *tsk* Never end a sentence with a preposition. :D

Unless, of course, that is you in your avatar, then, you can do whatever the hell you want to.

Skip

Oof, you got me again. Some things I just never did learn in school (I think I got more from Schoolhouse Rock videos than I ever did in school). Too busy drawing pictures in my notebook and dreaming about other things.

I bought the "best of school house rock" about a year ago. I thought my kids would like it. They didn't.

conjunction junction, what's your function....... hehe

Skip

Oh, they are just the best! So catchy, I mean, tell me you have not had one of those songs stuck in your head at some point.... (Tell me Conjunction Junction is not stuck in your head right now!!)

(I am just a big kid; half of my vids are movies like Toy Story, James and the Giant Peach, The Iron Giant, etc... Good stuff!)

pipe_girl said:
Oh, they are just the best! So catchy, I mean, tell me you have not had one of those songs stuck in your head at some point.... (Tell me Conjunction Junction is not stuck in your head right now!!)

(I am just a big kid; half of my vids are movies like Toy Story, James and the Giant Peach, The Iron Giant, etc... Good stuff!)

:)

See, I have kids so I can use THEM as the excuse to watch all of those movies.

Funniest movie I have seen in a while is Emperor's New Groove. It isn't all that new but I laugh my ass off every time I see it. My kids will just stare at me because I am laughing so hard.

I need to grow up.

Skip

Hey Skip I have 3 kids myself and I have to agree with you about that movie. I actually saw it in the theatre with my oldest daughter.

I AM IN QUAKERTOWN. THATS ABOUT A HALF HOUR AWAY THEN FROM WHERE YOU WHERE. SMALL WORLD. I ACTUALLY USE TO LIVE RIGHT ONE NEW GALENA LAKE IN PEACE VALLEY PARK. I DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN THERE.

I live near #4 below. :(

Top snowiest U.S. cities (excludes Alaska)
LOCATION AMOUNT
1. Blue Canyon, Calif. 240.3
2. Marquette, Mich. 141.0
3. Sault Ste. Marie, Mich. 117.4
4. Syracuse, N.Y. 115.6
5. Caribou, Maine 111.6
6. Mount Shasta, Calif. 104.9
7. Lander, Wyo. 100.4
8. Flagstaff, Ariz. 100.3
9. Sexton Summit, Ore. 97.8
10. Muskegon, Mich. 96.1
11. Buffalo 93.6
12. Rochester, N.Y. 92.3
13. Erie, Pa. 88.8
14. Alpena, Mich. 84.6
15. Binghamton, N.Y. 84.2

Hi Joker,

Yeah, I know Quakertown, in fact my very first job after moving to PA in 1996 was at a factory in Quakertown, working the graveyard shift. Crappy work, but it was a pretty good time in my life.

Hey, is the Q-Mart still there?!?!?!?

I have a joke for pipe girl and skip pertaining to their mild flirting (about prepositions).

This young man came from a small town. He lached education, but wan not dumb. He was an excellent athlete his first 2 years of highschool. For that, he was awarded a full ride at a very nice private school in the city for his remaining years in highschool.

The very first day of school our young man got lost. He had to be in the library for study hall. The tardy bell rang and he had no idea where the library was. In his frantic search, not wanting to be late on his 1st day, he saw another student walking by.

The young man asked the other student, "Excuse me, do you know where the library is at?"

In the snottiest of tones the other student replied, "Here at Brigingham we do not end our sentances with prepositions."

Our young man replied, "Oh, well do you know where the library is at ASSHOLE!!!???"

jaywooly said:
I have a joke for pipe girl and skip pertaining to their mild flirting (about prepositions).

This young man came from a small town. He lached education, but wan not dumb. He was an excellent athlete his first 2 years of highschool. For that, he was awarded a full ride at a very nice private school in the city for his remaining years in highschool.

The very first day of school our young man got lost. He had to be in the library for study hall. The tardy bell rang and he had no idea where the library was. In his frantic search, not wanting to be late on his 1st day, he saw another student walking by.

The young man asked the other student, "Excuse me, do you know where the library is at?"

In the snottiest of tones the other student replied, "Here at Brigingham we do not end our sentances with prepositions."

Our young man replied, "Oh, well do you know where the library is at ASSHOLE!!!???"

I could see where this one was going. Gee, thanks.

I was teasing, not flirting. :D

Skip

pipe_girl said:
Hi Joker,

Yeah, I know Quakertown, in fact my very first job after moving to PA in 1996 was at a factory in Quakertown, working the graveyard shift. Crappy work, but it was a pretty good time in my life.

Hey, is the Q-Mart still there?!?!?!?

Haha...that is to funny! Yes indeed it is.

Back