Where do you shop for your SUPPLEMENTS?

next weekend we might have to check out that website a guy gave me earlier in the thread...where you can make your own protein .. that sounds pretty kewl

You'll love that site. Best protein around and damn good prices.

You'll love that site. Best protein around and damn good prices.

agreed i forgot to say thats where i get my protein as well. Actually i have another 25 pounds coming in the mail tomorrow. Thank god since im down to my last pound from my last 25 :).

I like trueprotein , only tried them 1-2 times , because the shipping kills me where I live....

I feel like I get discriminated against from living out in the woods lol.

So as much as I like their pricing , Im not sure when I start back taking supplements that I can really afford them unless I get a few hundred lbs of supplements in bulk.

:(

So ill check out the prices sometime soon of all these websites listed and see if I just need to save to be able to do that , or what. I dont care about shipping time as much as cost....

OLIYA You have got a PM on this issue.. just cuz you are special.. everyone else.. wouldn't you LOVE to know of the Cheapest Place on the net.. maybe just maybe.. if you PM me, and I like ya.. I'll let ya in on it.. :D can't beat next day shipping for cheaper than you pay regular shipping, AND it doesn't matter how large the order is.. still same price shipping.. still next day !!

OLIYA You have got a PM on this issue.. just cuz you are special.. everyone else.. wouldn't you LOVE to know of the Cheapest Place on the net.. maybe just maybe.. if you PM me, and I like ya.. I'll let ya in on it.. :D can't beat next day shipping for cheaper than you pay regular shipping, AND it doesn't matter how large the order is.. still same price shipping.. still next day !!

:finger::moon::wave:i can haz pm? :)

Back