Where to purchase boxes

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
Was wondering if ya guys know where to pick up the white boxes that they pack generic GH in. The little white ones with dividers that for 10-2ml bottles

Was wondering if ya guys know where to pick up the white boxes that they pack generic GH in. The little white ones with dividers that for 10-2ml bottles

weird that someone just asked this, as I remember not too long ago seeing these little white foldable HGH boxes in a store, i can't remember which store it was, but i was shocked they were there and was curious what the fuck they were selling them for since i don't know of anything else that would go in them but the vials.

And why not just google them online, I'm sure you can find them online in bulk if you look hard enough. i will see if i can't find them, what do u need them for if you don't mind my asking?

I know 2 places , but order minimum is like 100 boxes and it's over seas with very high shipping rate
I was looking for a US based company. And those sites you listed do not have those boxes ;(
I saw single ones but not the 10 pack ones

I brought generic gh and would like to store it without making a mess Presser

Hey, blast from the past (sorry to hijack the thread). Haven't seen you on here for a while. Hope things have been going well for you, bro.

Hey, blast from the past (sorry to hijack the thread). Haven't seen you on here for a while. Hope things have been going well for you, bro.

I would venture to guess he is doing pretty well if he has so much HGH that he needs boxes to keep it in an orderly fashion lmao

Sounds like someone got a nice big silver foil bag of loose HGH vials lmao! I remember those from many years ago

Back