Which Cologne 2

I have Di gio and I constantly have girls ask what im wearing. Lacoste essential is what press is talking about and the same thing happens. I have several others like polo sport and black but they just don't get the attention. Di Gio is great and the Lacoste essential is great too. I have been reading in some mens mags that the CK free is the bomb now.

I just thought about it but old spice and brut 33 are the bomb. Yeah RIGHT! LOL

not sure if this is just for dudes.. since it says COLOGNE...but will answer anyway...best friend bought me ESCADA for my birthday few years back, and there hasn't been a day that's gone by without someone complimenting me on my perfume...as far as a guy cologne... D&G works for me lol.. I can smell it a mile away, Love that smell...

Aqua Di Gio gets you laid! I was in a bar with a buddy one night and he asked me what it was and I had to tell him my story I had from one encounter, so I tell him as were standing in a bar I had a chick walk past me, stop and turn around and walk back then came up to me and put her hands on my chest and smell me. She asked what was that. Literally as I finished that story a chick walked by us and did the exact same thing as the story I told him. The next day he went out to buy some. We both agree we've slept with women that normally wouldn't have went home for a one nighter with out that stuff! I also blend it with CK Summer on the junk and Di Gio on the chest. It's perfection!!

damn! where do you live that its that easy to get some just by spraying some cologne on your chest lmao...

takes a lot more than that to get my attention lol, but hey! good for you dude!

Vera Wang has a very nice cologne also, I forgot I had that and I have been wearing it lately.

I'm one of the ones who prefer a man's natural scent than some cologne, but there are some that I could roll with... depending upon how it combines with the person's natural chemistry, of course!

I used to wear Tommy Girl religiously, but now I prefer my cheap, vanilla body spray from walgreens - it's just enough, without going overboard... in my opinion. I also slather my dry skin with cocoa butter everyday, so the vanilla with the cocoa butter is sweet and I think it works pretty well, for me anyways. I was once told that I smelled like "birthday cake" when wearing the combination, haha. It was by a drunk female acquaintance, but still... who wouldn't love to smell birthday cake?? lol..

I'm one of the ones who prefer a man's natural scent than some cologne, but there are some that I could roll with... depending upon how it combines with the person's natural chemistry, of course!

I used to wear Tommy Girl religiously, but now I prefer my cheap, vanilla body spray from walgreens - it's just enough, without going overboard... in my opinion. I also slather my dry skin with cocoa butter everyday, so the vanilla with the cocoa butter is sweet and I think it works pretty well, for me anyways. I was once told that I smelled like "birthday cake" when wearing the combination, haha. It was by a drunk female acquaintance, but still... who wouldn't love to smell birthday cake?? lol..

My wife uses all the cheap body sprays from Bath and Body Works. Her current scent is Japanese Cherry Blossom.

Back