Which would sexy women prefer?

which bike would sexy women prefer?

• The Throbbing Harley

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • The Screaming Superbike

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
The only thing really is a muzzy exhaust and new jets...

A stock Ninja 9R (ZX900-E1) has 141 horsepower...

So I am guessing around 155 Horsepower...but could be a little more..the Muzzy exhaust is the BEST for that bike :)

I am not ashamed to admit..that the bike scares the crap outta me!!! LOL :eek:

The 9R is VERY underestimated...VERY!

Ohhh yeah..here are the specs... 9R Specs

Ohhhhhhhhhhh found this too!!! Cool...stock speeds at RPMs for every gear! :) Just to solidify my prior declarations about the speed :) (haha that sounds smart almost :)) STOCK Speeds at RPMs

Last edited:
You boys can play with your little bikes.

I'll take one of these.

Attachments

• flammed vette.jpg
    flammed vette.jpg
    699.8 KB · Views: 58
go with the V-rod bro, its sexy as shit looking, loud, and you know bitches will be getting wet from the vibrations that a harley puts out compared the the buzzing of a sport bike.

Last edited:
I don't get why people like these fucking things. The only thing I'll ride is a 21 speed mountain bike

Come on, Nair, you know why a woman would like a Harley. See the post above yours...

I just don't get those things. I guess I'm just too damn scared. I know I'd pretty much end up dead riding one. Too many stupid drivers to watch for and knowing me, I'd drive overly risky

My dad loves harley's. I prefer a ninja (a busa would be nice but a lil scary, kinda like a tank with a jet engine on it). Hes been very happily married for over 30 years, my mom cooks anything for him anytime and id imagine (even though I don't want to) does other things for him. Hes got 2 smart, sucessful kids and my dumb fucking ass, and he does pretty much whatever the fuck he wants. He also has a very sucessful career and is also prescribed testapel.

IM pretty much the dumbass, so who really wins here?

I'm just sayinn...

here's a real mans bike.. you little boyz better stay away from it.. way to much bike for you to drive.. noice one imporant thing about the bike.. it's a one seater.. women and little boys don't know how to ride.... lol

I AGREE 100%

LOL, "way to much bike for you to drive"? My bike would kick this bikes ass in 3rd gear LOL! Not even a contest!

Uhhh WHO are you fooling.. don't you know that bike comes either supercharged or turbocharged.. which sorry buddy with an appropriate NITROUS KIT will SMOKE any RICEBURNER out there.. they come with 120"motor.. add those add-ons and we are talking a BIKE Capable of over 220mph.. ON A HARLEY STYLE Bike.. Obviously NOT A GENUINE HARLEY but you get what I am getting at..

DO NOT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH... I have SMOKED Plenty of 600's on my V-rod.. and even some 900's... IT ALL DEPENDS On the Rider and what's under the FAIRING... A NICE 50hp Slam of Nitrous will smoke any Plastic Bike around.. ""MIGHT ALSO TOAST BELT ON HARLEY THOUGH.. FYI and A WORD OF WARNING.. So be CAREFUL... Lol.. I wouldn't know from experience or anything..""

older women prefer harleys and younger women prefer superbikes. there are two here ages 23 and 34 older says harley younger says superbike "crotchrocket" as she says..well i guess that it straight from the ladies..lol

BULLSHIT !! I do own BOTH STYLE BIKES.. A V-ROD (h-d) and a ZX-14... and I pick up HOTTER, BETTER LOOKING, WOMEN on the V-ROD.. Why?!?! BECAUSE WOMEN LIKE THE RUMBLE OF THE HARLEY.. Does WONDERS on their You know.. LITTLE HAPPY BUTTON.. Ask ONE they will tell you!!

But hey I can't BASH On Plastic too much.. MY ZX-14 is my BABY... She is a VERY QUICK DEMON... Just ISN'T The lady Puller I thought she'd be...

AND DON'T YOU ... ANY OF YOU TELL MY WIFE OF THIS POST.... :mad:

I also noticed that there wasn't any oil leaks under the motor. I guess someone altered the pic with Adobe Photoshop or something??? Lol

Hahaha.. REAL FUNNY !! :curse::curse:

All of you know the answer, but just don't want to admit it!
You put a crotch rocket and a nice Hog side by side and ask the girl which one she wants to ride...I guaranfuckintee that she chooses the Harley. The way mine chugs, can bring a girl to orgasm before I hit 4th gear!

ABSOLUTELY !!!!! HAHAHAHA!! EXACTLY.. NICELY PUT...

A Poem:

i dig the jap bikes, i really do.

But damn the throb of the harley makes em wanna screw.

ZB

That's the BEST Poem ever ZB... Swear to GOD !! LOL...

DEPENDS ON THE LADY, BUT IMO, I PREFER THE HARLEY, BUT I DONT LIKET HE VROD THAT YOU PICTURED UP TOP. JUST MY OPINION, I COULD BE WRONG.

Hey hey hey hey... easy what you say About MY ROD.. hahaha.. I own a brand SPANKING NEW 2010 H-D MuscleROD.. Sickest UNIT to ever grace the streets.. UNBELIEVABLE POWER and with the NEW PIPES.. A RUMBLE that sets off Car alarms 6 car lengths away !! She's MY BABY !! And I pick up Hot "JAMIE EASON TYPE GIRLS.." With Her.

AND IF ANY OF THIS GETS BACK TO MY WIFE.. IMMA KILL YOU GUYS....

It ain't the bike it's how much game you got. Im pulling wool on an XR 80. haha

LMAO DOUBLETIME.. SOOOOO TRUE.. I SHOULDA SAID THAT FROM THE BEGINNING.. BUT JUST PICTURING YOU TRYING TO SNAG A HOTTIE ON A XR80 IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THOUGHT IN THE WORLD I CAN'T HELP BUT ALMOST DIE LAUGHING !!!!

Back