Who ate too much for Thanksgiving?

1MoreRep

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I know I sure did and im gonna do it all over tonight too. Haven't seen the gym in a month but hopefully the elbows will be back to normal next week they are getting better everyday now. Cant wait to get back to pushing some iron.

Hope everything turns out perfect with them elbows buddy. Are you still running the IGF?? I just started today!! ;)

I ate 2 big plates at my parents house then went to my gf's grandparents house and I ate another plate full. I was stuffed to the gills last night until I came back home and took the Browns to the Super Bowl then I was ready for more

I ate 2 big plates at my parents house then went to my gf's grandparents house and I ate another plate full. I was stuffed to the gills last night until I came back home and took the Browns to the Super Bowl then I was ready for more

Ahhhhhhhhhh.............Yeah buddy

browns to the super bowl? That like dropping the kids off at the pool??? lol After that you know what time it is??
Time to eat some more.

Oh my God!! After my first application of IGF, I ate 2 plates of food in 2 hours and a full plate of desserts!!! Damn guys!!

Back