Who can beat Phil?

Ox 51

Musclechemistry Guru
I really don't know who can come close to Phil in the next 2-3 years. I don't think Jay will come in better next year. Kai, Dennis, Victor, and Branch don't seem to be huge threats. I'd love to see where Brandon Curry, Fouad, and Evan are in a few years though.

Im sorry, but just cause Phil showed up great one time, doesn't mean he will make a habit out of it. Dex won once too. Kai has come in great alot, although this Olympia wasn't his best.

Phil has got the genetics, but everyone comes in great once.

Im sorry, but just cause Phil showed up great one time, doesn't mean he will make a habit out of it. Dex won once too. Kai has come in great alot, although this Olympia wasn't his best.

Phil has got the genetics, but everyone comes in great once.

cnt disagree with that one

if he comes in like he did this year-no one

one little mistake and he's off, then it's anyone's game

No One
Phil has got it dialed in now
His time has come

Anyone can be off but now that hes on top its gonna be hard to take that away from him

If Phil kept his current physique and was off then maybe someone would have a chance. But, you forget that he's 31 years old. He's still getting better!

Phil has a package that has never been seen before on a bodybuilding stage. His shape and symmetry rival Dexter's his full muscle belly's and size are tremendous and he is not in his prime yet. Honestly I don't see anyone beating Phil. The only possibility is Phil losing. The guy was born to be the best bodybuilder on the planet. He now has ALL the tools. Unequaled genetics, time to learn his body, a crown, and unlimited resources. The title is now his to lose. Everyone else will battle for second.

He's on top for a reason, Kai is the only one right now, but Phil's symmetry, muscle bellies, and roundness are incredible so unless he takes a severe back step he's there to stay at least for the next year or 2. I don't think we'll see an 8 year reign again anytime soon though

He's on top for a reason, Kai is the only one right now, but Phil's symmetry, muscle bellies, and roundness are incredible so unless he takes a severe back step he's there to stay at least for the next year or 2. I don't think we'll see an 8 year reign again anytime soon though

This also came to mind. Finally judges are judging. Gone are the days of judging when Dorian reigned despite being beaten a couple of times. Ronnie brought a new freakish physique and improvements every year. The competition was compared to him as it should be. He was the mark against all else were compared. With Phil up there in shape I don't see someone bringing a total package that can beat him. He has the best of Ronnie, Flex, and Dexter. Cutler's waist was HUGE. He looked like a cinder block. As far as Heath's chest... look closely... it's massive.... it's the arms that are probably 26" that make it look smaller in some poses. I think it works and his physique is the true benchmark of bodybuilding.

I believe that Kia or even Victor could beat Phil, but Phil would have to be off (alot, for him) and they would have to be totally on...

otherwise, in the next few years, no one will come close to Phil...IMO

I don't know what Kai would need to do to beat Phil. I mean he's actually losing ground if you look at the placings now

the only way that I can see Kia winning or any one for that matter is if Phil is off...the only one that can beat Phil is Phil

Kia is the next generation of freak BUT no one has seen this caliber before now-at least not this size

almost like Phil picked up where Flex Wheeler left off years ago

Im not jumping on the Phil band wagon. He looks great and you guys might be right. I think the only person that can beat him is an out-sider or someone that comes out of nowhere like ronnie did. Remember ronnie didnt even place at the Olympia then got his shit together. It can and prob will happen. I dont see Phil hanging on for more than 3 years. I could be wrong and prob am

Time will tell, I really didn't even think that he would place in the top 3...

then I saw the pics and was like WOW that's awesome...

if Wolfe man could bring up a few lagging body parts and really nail his conditioning then he will be a major force

Time will tell, I really didn't even think that he would place in the top 3...

then I saw the pics and was like WOW that's awesome...

if Wolfe man could bring up a few lagging body parts and really nail his conditioning then he will be a major force

I had Phil picked third this year. I thought he would overdo it somehow and come in a bit off. But, he nailed it in every way.

No one for the next 3 to 5 years.. If anyone can Kai would have to come in at 120% !!!

Back