who has the crappiest car?

• Thread starter Thread starter WeirdAl
  • Start date Start date
Hey since we talk about cars any of you know anything about building nitrous oxide injection in toyota camry. It has 220 Horse Power, v6. I bought nos for $599.99 with the kit etc...but the engine is not ultra-charged and it doenst have turbo installed.. ?? I am crazy about Acura Integra and Honda Civic DAMN :(

Nitrous Oxide said:
Hey since we talk about cars any of you know anything about building nitrous oxide injection in toyota camry. It has 220 Horse Power, v6. I bought nos for $599.99 with the kit etc...but the engine is not ultra-charged and it doenst have turbo installed.. ?? I am crazy about Acura Integra and Honda Civic DAMN :(

i use to mess with the old happy gas ,fire away i`ll try and answer any questions you have

POOPOO, I have a newer Ford Probe I'd love to sell you.....I currently own 4 cars and I need to get rid of two of them - the other's an '86 Dodge 600 Turbo Convertible. The best thing about the latter of the two is that it's flesh tone colored (that's white boy flesh tone to all those who are curious)

Wow, sounds like some of you are at least on par with me, if not have me beaten outright! I might need to post some pictures, though, as I don't think my description did the car justice! I also didn't mention that the temp control lever doesn't really work - you can't get the car to blow cool air, only hot (but I think the AC works, just doesn't blow cold because the car is stuck blowing hot air). The headliner is out of the car... Both front window's weatherstripping is gone, so there's horrible wind noise. The clutch just started slipping, and the brakes went out on me a couple weeks ago (during a panic stop on the highway - I got lucky that traffic got back going). Can't get the rear drums off one sprung a leak), so I have a pair of vice grips clamping the brake hose, so I'm stopping with 3 brakes :)

WeirdAl and Gander are tied IMHO. Gander has to be up there just for having a "puke-car" :D

Badgermoon said:
WeirdAl and Gander are tied IMHO. Gander has to be up there just for having a "puke-car" :D

I agree...its a toss up, post some pics of your fine automobiles and we'll leave that to be the diciding factor.

Back