Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Levrone

• Lee Preist

• Dexter Jackson

• Total voters
god i hope jay pulls through hes by far my fav. got all his vids and shit and he seems to be an awesome guy as well which makes me root for him even more.

WELLL DUHHHH YOU ALL KNOW IM GONNA WIN IT!!!! ... Im either gonna go with Ronnie coleman , jay cutler , not really rooting for kevin levrone but ill give him some support

Malic said:
not really rooting for kevin levrone but ill give him some support

Didn't he retire????? Anyway, I dig Brach Warren. Probably won't win it, but damn he gets better every time out...
PS IMHO he should have beaten Dex at the Arnold...

kdog said:
Didn't he retire????? Anyway, I dig Brach Warren. Probably won't win it, but damn he gets better every time out...
PS IMHO he should have beaten Dex at the Arnold...
i agree totally about that one kdog

yeah, I think that is Lee went all out and put on the size he used to have, he would come really close, top 4 at least. That's one thick guy for his size

I agree with what bestquads said.Until the ronnie retires he'll remain champ it's been that way as long as I've been keeping up with it.

Interesting Opinion

All of a sudden, the world revolves around Phil Heath. 2 wins in 2 shows!?!? He looked good in Colorado, but I think Darrem had him in NY...Abviously Weider and the IFBB love Phil though. Looks almost like he is being groomed as the new face of bodybuilding. Perhaps Ronnie has a new nemisis???

Ronnie will come out on top with out a doubt and Phil....Phil doesn't stand a fucking chance in HELL!

Girl of your dreams looking for love..

nice try

Last edited by a moderator:
The question isnt who's going to win, Ronnie, its not whose going to be in second, Cutler, its whose going to be in third, Gunter,Gustavo, or Dexter?

Back