Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Branch Warren

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Who do you think im going to have to go with victor after seeing him in vegas last year, but if you havent seen phil heath yet wow this guy is a monster and is getting bigger by the week check out some pics of him i think its gonna be close between vic and phil.

Last edited:
i dont think vic will beat jay this year but i think phil is gonna give him a run for his money at the arnold. Jay looked awesome last year. I think he will be the champ for a few more years personally.

Jay was awesome at the "O", but vic has such good lines... just wish jay could take some off his waistline... I tend to like the classic look a bit more than the monster... Both are going to win ALOT of shows.... I think everbody else has a long way to go behind those two... Phil can do it, but needs a bit more size... we'll see... should be a great show... anybody going??

I dont think it will be Vic. the Arnold winners are usually the smaller guys with deeper lines , the olympia has always been a big mans show. Vic is predicted to win the olympia, but i dont think the arnold is gonna go his way. Dexter had it two years in a row, and its physiques like his that usually take it. Not that vic doesnt have great shape and conditioning, but the top three in the arnold, arent the same as the olympia. I think if phill brings in the conditioning he has been it will be his, but i heard he added 60 lbs over the last year, that could hurt his shape. but im rootin for Phil.

I dont think vic will take the olympia but will get second again. If jay brings the same package he did last year its gonna be tough for anybody to look that good imo. Im kinda rootin for phil in the arnold too wish i could go. :(

Yeah, Victor is out of the Arnold with an injury.
http://www.flexonline.com/news/289
There's no telling if he'll be back in shape and ready to compete at this years Olympia, I doubt it though. Maybe this is the year Dexter finally takes it. I sure hope so. As for the Arnold, I think Gustavo could take it if he comes in on point. He's been posting pics here:
http://blog.flexonline.com/
Heath looks damn good to though, so I don't know.

Last edited:
wow i had those bassackwards dexter wont win the olympia with vic out possibly for the O if jay comes in on point dex wont touch him :) jay again keep on goin cuts. woot

yea Vic is out which kinda suckis cause he had it on lock this year unless an upset was upon us. Heath is lookin like a mad man. swole to the max. But since Vic is out im gonna have to give it either to Phil, Wolf, or Dexter if he gains another 30 pounds lol

sucks vicotr is out i had him as a front runner, looks like alot of folks going with heath, ill let yall know my vote after the results are in,lol

Presser said:
sucks vicotr is out i had him as a front runner, looks like alot of folks going with heath, ill let yall know my vote after the results are in,lol
that sounds about normal hahaha

I was listening to MD radio, and palumbo was sayin that branch is lookin freaky as hell, densee and grainy. he might not be the most proportionate, but he took alot of time to make alot of improvements, it was his reason for bailing on the olympia. I think he could bea real threat this year. I think with cherry's shape , a little more muscle on that framem and the arnold would be his comp.

Back