1ml of Fina homemade, 75mg/ml hopefully
80mg dbol naps
.3ml of Liquidex
50mg of Clomid
50mcg of T3
5mg of Proscar
10g of B5
100-200mg Ephedrine HCL

finished up fina/winny/prop 5 weeks ago, and have been on fina/anavar for 10 days now. i will add in liquid t3 in 3 weeks

1st cycle for me, now in week 6 of 12
6oomg deca = 300mg Mon&Thur
500mg test enanth= 250mg Mon&Thur
35 mg dbol
just got done with dbol 1 week ago so far im up18 lbs looken foreward to the next 6 weeks, anti-es on hand and clomid post cycle,,,Tribestan therapy alsoafter clomid

I'm seven weeks into this cycle. I know some is kinda strange, but I found a place for everything I had available:

1-10 Sus 500/EQ 400
5-8 Cyp 200/wk
10-12 Test Prop 100 EOD/Dbol 30mg ED
3-12 1mg/day liquidex
5000 IU HCG in week 12
starting week 13:
- start clomid 300mg first day, then 100mg/day for a week then
50mg/day for next 2 weeks
- three weeks of clen
- HCG 5000 IU in week 13

Chemical Evolution said:

LOL Yeah some how you always feel better when your on ;):D ;) :D

How would you know? You just said earlier in this post you never juice 'cuz it's illegal!! LOL!!!!! :D

Attachments

• aladin.gif
    aladin.gif
    204.6 KB · Views: 51
rexxer said:
1st cycle for me, now in week 6 of 12
6oomg deca = 300mg Mon&Thur
500mg test enanth= 250mg Mon&Thur
35 mg dbol
just got done with dbol 1 week ago so far im up18 lbs looken foreward to the next 6 weeks, anti-es on hand and clomid post cycle,,,Tribestan therapy alsoafter clomid

That's some great result bro. Lots of it will be just water and some fat, but even still, great result bro.

I'm on 250 testoviron and 500 primo / week. I'm now at end of week 2. Weight has stayed the same, although composition changed (exactly what I wanted). Gained about 1.5 lbs lean muscle and lost about the same amount of fat. Muscles have gotten rock hard. Strength is up enourmously.
Sadly I have a slightly bit of bloated look, although nolva is used. We'll see how it turns out in six weeks. Anyway next cycle will be totally different, that's for sure.

yea, I was getting bloated too. I didn't get my liquidex when I wanted it and was starting to look like a blowfish. It's taken a good 2 weeks at 1mg/day of liquidex to get things in line. I plan to continue this throughout the rest of the cycle. Plus I've been taking 40mg of lasix/day for the past week. The bloat is going away now. Lookin' good!

TREN 75mg ED week 1-8 maybe 10
WINNY 50mg ED week 6-10

ON my fith week and I haven't felt better.
JUICE, JUICE, JUICE, and more JUICE damn I love juice.

Simple cutting cycle but working great.

I WAS GONNA WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK OR SO, BUT SCREW IT, I HAD TO START TODAY!!!! I'M SOO IMPATIENT. MY ASS IS KINDA SORE TONIGHT THOUGH, I STARTED TODAY 50MG OF DBOL, TEST ENTH, AND EQ. I WILL KEEP U INFORMED THROUGHOUT.

Back