why sugar is banned from Cheerleading in 39 states:

sachet as a sexy desirable vixen . , I am going to ask for your expert female opinion on this .. is axe that great .. I smelled the stuff . and thought it sucked .. I personally use sexy for men by Victoria's secret ,and axe is skunk pee compared to that .. your thoughts?

You would have thought the other football players would have caught up to them before she got THAT far. What the defense doesn't go after the ball???

midwtchamp said:
How come no one stopped her after she caught him...I mean this is high school football.....

They were gonna see a show and maybe out of shock too. How often do you see something like that! :p

teekahty said:
sachet as a sexy desirable vixen . , I am going to ask for your expert female opinion on this .. is axe that great .. I smelled the stuff . and thought it sucked .. I personally use sexy for men by Victoria's secret ,and axe is skunk pee compared to that .. your thoughts?

Jeeze teekahty..
I don't think you've ever given me any lovin' before.. ;)
I've never come in contact with 'Axe' but, Sexy for men is *YuMmY*

I'm not real big on perfumes & colognes..
There's nothing worse than someone walking past & leaving a perfume trail for 15 minutes *lol*
I generally spray the air with my perfume & walk through it before I get dressed, so you really hafta be up close & personal to be able to smell it..

The soft aroma of shaving cream does it for me~

I use the Body wash , and the Moisturizer , I never use cologne or any kind of spray ... sweetie , I have given you much loving .. but you have alas ignored me as if I were a Hunchback ... :(

:D

I can't stop laughing over that video Sugarbaby!
You can tell that boy's a virgin because that girlie would have been pushed down by any guy I know who's serious about playing football & was headed for a goal.

teekahty said:
I use the Body wash , and the Moisturizer , I never use cologne or any kind of spray ... sweetie , I have given you much loving .. but you have alas ignored me as if I were a Hunchback ... :(

:D

:o That was BEFORE I knew you smelled so good! :D
Sorry, it wasn't intentional! :(
That is.. if you're not just teasing the hell outta me! *lol*

<3

Back