Wife is pregnant with Twins!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
We just had an ultrasound and we have twins on the way! Been in fertility treatment for 2 years this up coming March, and wife got pregnant once before, and lost it, but now she is much further a long and everything is looking really good!

So we have twins on the way! It was a long process and taxing mentaly and physicaly but its finally happening!

wow congrats man! in 2 days mine turns 7 months old, by by quiet time lol

Awesome! Congrats brother!!!!!

Oh and from a new daddy to future new daddy, start buying diapers NOW. A package or two every week!!!! And buy the biggers ones like 2's and 3's because they will out grow tge newborns and 1s fast!! Get wet ones too!!! Nothing is more annoying than having to go to the store at 9:30 pm because you just used your last diaper!

Last edited:
Awesome! Congrats brother!!!!!

Oh and from a new daddy to future new daddy, start buying diapers NOW. A package or two every week!!!! And buy the biggers ones like 2's and 3's because they will out grow tge newborns and 1s fast!!!

Lol thnx and I have a daughter who's 16 and driving with a permit already lol just waited a while I guess in between kids lol

We've been thinking about having my vasectomy reversed and try for a girl. I'm the one with the little girl itch lol.

congrats man. very happy for you

Thnx bro, were extremely happy, my wife crys every day when she thinks about it ,lol, then again she crys every day anyhow over something,lol, be it a tv show or a movie,lol, Hell even a sad commercial sets the tears in motion,lol

anyways thnx!

Thats great! I hope the best for you and your wife. Maybe there's a cycle in your future?

Thats great! I hope the best for you and your wife. Maybe there's a cycle in your future?

lol, I wish! She wont let me touch anything until the babys born, as she lost one pregnancy and i had to go back and give more good sperm, so GOD forbid something should happen , I would need to be potent,lol, so no juice in my near future,lol,

Thank you also!!

yeah diapers and wipes suck... we did the every week or two buy some, and still ran thru those suckers

yeah were not going to do the dipers thing, were just going to buy some puppy pads and train them to poop on the puppy pads,lmao, lol, and yes im kidding for anyone unsure,lol

yeah were not going to do the dipers thing, were just going to buy some puppy pads and train them to poop on the puppy pads,lmao, lol, and yes im kidding for anyone unsure,lol

hahaha that's fuckin funny. I was under the assumption that the kid came with their own diapers.:chinese:

Back