Wife is pregnant with Twins!

Just had another ultrasound and seen both of there little hearts beating!!!!!!

Absolutely amazing! I do remember being amazed 16 years ago with my seeing my daughters heart beating and it's equally amazing as well as scary seeing two little baby's hearts beating inside my wife! A true blessing!

Just had another ultrasound and seen both of there little hearts beating!!!!!!

Absolutely amazing! I do remember being amazed 16 years ago with my seeing my daughters heart beating and it's equally amazing as well as scary seeing two little baby's hearts beating inside my wife! A true blessing!

You big 'ol softy.

That's amazing. Wish you the best man

Well either they didnt make me sterile, or my Fertility Doctor is juicing up my speciman with his own junk! lol, If the babys are Indian then I'll let yall know!

Indian?? Dot or Arrow?? (think about it, lol) Congrats and Good Luck bro.!!!! Yes, Start on the diapers, they are expesnsive. And go to as many movies as you can now. lol My girls are 17 and 14. Downhill for me and just
starting again for you. lol You dont have a clue what its like until it happens to you. Wouldnt trade it for anything.
It still amazes my how you can put their needs and wants so much ahead of yours and feel so good about it.
Again, best of luck to you and Misses Presser.

Indian?? Dot or Arrow?? (think about it, lol) Congrats and Good Luck bro.!!!! Yes, Start on the diapers, they are expesnsive. And go to as many movies as you can now. lol My girls are 17 and 14. Downhill for me and just
starting again for you. lol You dont have a clue what its like until it happens to you. Wouldnt trade it for anything.
It still amazes my how you can put their needs and wants so much ahead of yours and feel so good about it.
Again, best of luck to you and Misses Presser.

lol, DOT, i dont know any Appache* fertility doctors,lol

We just had an ultrasound and we have twins on the way! Been in fertility treatment for 2 years this up coming March, and wife got pregnant once before, and lost it, but now she is much further a long and everything is looking really good!

So we have twins on the way! It was a long process and taxing mentaly and physicaly but its finally happening!

Congrats brother. Knew you were trying. Happy for you.

Pressed..... I just saw this thread........you fuckn did it!!! Congrats bro. Me and my ol'lady are trying to have one. Hopefully soon everything works out.

Pressed..... I just saw this thread........you fuckn did it!!! Congrats bro. Me and my ol'lady are trying to have one. Hopefully soon everything works out.

Thnx bro and good luck to you two!!! We were in the ER for almost 6 hours last night as wife thought she miscarried again but thankfully everything's still just fine!!

Back