Women wtf???

i was with you with being able to find a girl who doesnt play games, theyre out there! I was with you with findinga girl who is loving, theyre out there too,

But Finding a girl who is logical, lol, get the fuck out here! lol, not on planet earth you wont find this girl!

I ment the illusion of being logical. As I try to tell my wife, it is very diffucult to win an argument when one person refused to use logic!!

There are some good ones out there... like 1 in a billion... which means there may be 3 more out there for grabs.

This whole post reminds me of the Amy Schumer movie "trainwreck" where she gets into an arguement with her boyfriend on going "down on her" too much. Watch the scene it is the holly grail that all men should have to watch!!

That scene is an instant classic.

When you ask if they are on their period they go crazy then 3 days later tell you their period came. Lol. My experience! I have been around a LONG time. IMO they are all crazy, you think you found a "normal" one, then find out she is crazy too. "THE DUDE" is the only exception Lol Love the woman I'm with (4 1/2 years and married for 24 years before that, stuck that out for my kids) Love her but she is nuts too lol. What cha gonna do?

HAHA! Good one! I have my moments just like the rest of 'em only The Dude can't post on here to vent about it because I'll see, lol

thats funny cause thats exactly what he said in a private message to me, that he didnt want ur reading his shit, and i made the mistake of teling him ""im here if you need to chat bro"" and BAM....he blew my pm box up with silk this and silk that, and man i just cant repeat half the shit he said , but yeah your crazy too silk, at least from what all I heard lol,

of course im kidding, dont wanna get the dude in any trouble!

but yeah man theyre all fucking LOONS !

My wife is "Aloof" that how i describe her

That's dirty Bro.. I told you not to repeat any of the stuff I told you about that crazy ho! I was not always the level headed chivalrous gentleman that you all know today. I was a jaded mess when Silk took on this challenge.

Damn! Now look what I started..lol

Hey back to my problem..I think it was all about control..this girl blows up my phone 30 times a day with texts about still being friends and shit..
I said fine I will work on it and just give me some time..haven't heard from her since!! She now has the emotional control--so she thinks.

Here's the thing guys now listen up-- women who just got out of a relationship are extremely attractive to us, but here's the deal they will rip your heart out!
a woman who just had her heart broken (which was my case) is trying to avoid the pain however she can and may have abandonment anxiety. She's uncomfortable being alone, and will reach out to whoever is there to feel better. That means she will happily jump into a relationship head first with all the allure which makes it easy for us (men) to get attached.
Without her sorting through all the things that went wrong in the past relationship they bring this to the new relationship and will project those problems onto you, which is impossible to reason with so cut her loose...I have a counselor friend who shared this with me-she's a woman and holy shit it hit the nail on the head! If you say your just using her for sex, well that will blow up in your face too because you will soon be the target of being just like the others and every woman will soon know. Just fyi

Damn! Now look what I started..lol

Hey back to my problem..I think it was all about control..this girl blows up my phone 30 times a day with texts about still being friends and shit..
I said fine I will work on it and just give me some time..haven't heard from her since!! She now has the emotional control--so she thinks.

Here's the thing guys now listen up-- women who just got out of a relationship are extremely attractive to us, but here's the deal they will rip your heart out!
a woman who just had her heart broken (which was my case) is trying to avoid the pain however she can and may have abandonment anxiety. She's uncomfortable being alone, and will reach out to whoever is there to feel better. That means she will happily jump into a relationship head first with all the allure which makes it easy for us (men) to get attached.
Without her sorting through all the things that went wrong in the past relationship they bring this to the new relationship and will project those problems onto you, which is impossible to reason with so cut her loose...I have a counselor friend who shared this with me-she's a woman and holy shit it hit the nail on the head! If you say your just using her for sex, well that will blow up in your face too because you will soon be the target of being just like the others and every woman will soon know. Just fyi

really, what is there an echo in the room, didnt i say this for you the first time only in more simple terms, lol, I will type big letters for you ....ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKING CRAZY, NUTBAG LOONS! period!

LMFAO IM NOT YELLING ITS JUST IN ALL CAPS SO EVERYONE KNOWS I GET IT NOW..LOL

" ALL WOMEN ARE CRAZY AS A RAT IN A TIN SHIT HOUSE" GOT IT!

I'm a chick and I can verify that most women ARE nuts. I'm not gay, I love a manly man for sure, but all the craziness and drama is why i dont have a lot of female friends. They are not logical for shit. They let emotion lead them around like a dog on a leash instead of thinking logically with their heads. If I just wanted a fuck buddy, like it sounds like that chick wants, then I would be straight up and say "lets just be fuck buddies". But no, they want to get emotion all tangled up in the fucking. Meh. Plus sounds like she wants some drama and that is something else I can't stand about a lot of chicks---all the fucking drama. I'm also "older' and a lot of younger chicks are more drama-filled because of their hormones being right up there. I'm at that age where mine are pretty much done so I just don't give a shit as much about stuff anymore.

I'm a chick and I can verify that most women ARE nuts. I'm not gay, I love a manly man for sure, but all the craziness and drama is why i dont have a lot of female friends. They are not logical for shit. They let emotion lead them around like a dog on a leash instead of thinking logically with their heads. If I just wanted a fuck buddy, like it sounds like that chick wants, then I would be straight up and say "lets just be fuck buddies". But no, they want to get emotion all tangled up in the fucking. Meh. Plus sounds like she wants some drama and that is something else I can't stand about a lot of chicks---all the fucking drama. I'm also "older' and a lot of younger chicks are more drama-filled because of their hormones being right up there. I'm at that age where mine are pretty much done so I just don't give a shit as much about stuff anymore.

God I love that answer! I wish my wife was more logical and less emotional lol, and were older too lol some things just never change i suppose, hormones or no hormones lol my wifes is the big C's .....clear cut crazy........and no not that ""C""

So I have to share this with my Brother of Iron,

So I have been dating this woman for 3 months. We fight verbally when we are apart but when we are together its like a fucking fairy tale-all is perfect. We decided to break up, she asked me to come back, then I broke up with her...we met up to talk ended up fucking like rabbits.

Well she says I don't know what we are but I love you and care about and all that bullshit, we meet for lunch she kisses me and says it again then says I only want to be with you-sexually and no one else but we are not dating again..

I invite her over to talk and she says I cant im busy..cool whatever. She invites me over while im at the gym and I say I cant and she replies...""guess im not a priority, I never was!! This is why we broke up and fought...wtf?????

I haven't text her back...left it alone.

Come on guys tell how fucked up she is or am I?
Bro glad you set boundries, she is priority just not top right? Last thing to do is pedastal her, that makes you look weak which you arent.

I briefly read replies, the sterotypes are us men are assholes and hoes and that women are all nuts....this may hold true but only in context. At any rate, guess she is a drama queen, and if she becomes bored, she will create drama. So they all are alike in that regard.

Good luck, keep us posted

God I love that answer! I wish my wife was more logical and less emotional lol, and were older too lol some things just never change i suppose, hormones or no hormones lol my wifes is the big C's .....clear cut crazy........and no not that ""C""
Well, y'all proly been together a while so I guess you have just adapted to the big C's! LOL!! I am also able to control my emotions like no woman i have ever met albeit a couple. Mr. Spock on Star Trek was my hero as a kid...he was sooo....logical!

Well, y'all proly been together a while so I guess you have just adapted to the big C's! LOL!! I am also able to control my emotions like no woman i have ever met albeit a couple. Mr. Spock on Star Trek was my hero as a kid...he was sooo....logical!

over 16 years so yeah thats a while i suppose lmao

and could you imagine a Mr Spock Like female with logical intelect.... honey you seem stressed, im sensing theres a 95.7% chance your sexually pent up...can i take a load off you. lol, i mean now thats logic lmao

Bro glad you set boundries, she is priority just not top right? Last thing to do is pedastal her, that makes you look weak which you arent.

I briefly read replies, the sterotypes are us men are assholes and hoes and that women are all nuts....this may hold true but only in context. At any rate, guess she is a drama queen, and if she becomes bored, she will create drama. So they all are alike in that regard.Good luck, keep us posted

This is very true! I know have the classic stalking scenario..she is E-mailing me asking for e to take her back. then when I don't reply she hates me, then she e-mails me again apologizing....WTF??

So again I just ignore it and move on..I see the bi-polar disorder and the need to create drama when they don't get what they want. I know there are good women out there and I definitely love the older women. Thought I would give a younger woman a chance with me, she 38. I usually date women over 40.

The saying is true fellas "women always want what they cant have"...So you good women out there,,,im recently single..lol

This is very true! I know have the classic stalking scenario..she is E-mailing me asking for e to take her back. then when I don't reply she hates me, then she e-mails me again apologizing....WTF??

So again I just ignore it and move on..I see the bi-polar disorder and the need to create drama when they don't get what they want. I know there are good women out there and I definitely love the older women. Thought I would give a younger woman a chance with me, she 38. I usually date women over 40.

The saying is true fellas "women always want what they cant have"...So you good women out there,,,im recently single..lol
Cool you dont pedastillize her (sorry I botched that word), I have noticed thru out the yrs that the more you want to get in their pants, the more you act like a horn dog around them, and the more you compliment their looks, the more apt they are to refuse you sex. IMO act like you dont give a rats ass and the pants come off quickly

Back