Workout music ???

little big guy said:
Enya,Avril,and N'SYNC, sh*t that pisses me right the F*ck off. And it just so happens to be the same sh*t that my gym plays.I just got my adrenaline going by typing the names.

N Sync mosh pits go hard

DISTURBED cd and an eca stack make me want to eat the plates and shit nails, cant go wrong there

mikeswift said:
is Disturbed the name of the band? the album? or what it says on your membership card at the gym?

all of the above plus my birth certificate, drivers license, health insurance card etc...

i just hope your avatar pic is not the same one on your drivers lincense PRESS!! LOL

i don't like rock at all sorry bros, i like upbeat music like what you hear at the club, mixes and shit like that get me going.

TheElmo said:
i just hope your avatar pic is not the same one on your drivers lincense PRESS!! LOL

i don't like rock at all sorry bros, i like upbeat music like what you hear at the club, mixes and shit like that get me going.

I said Enya, didnt I ?

I'm fine with whatever is playing at the gym as long as it isn't elevator music. Though I have my own music favorites, I can't stand wearing the headphones because they get in the way of what I'm doing.

slipknot, mudvayne, coalchamber, stemm, sepultura, cradle of filth, godsmack, dope, korn, rammstein, coalchamber, seether, breaking benjamin, static x, u kno the heavy stuff....the ohh so good stuff!

TOOL, God Dethroned, Fragments of Unbecoming, Meshuggah, Arch Enemy, Heaven Shall Burn, Metallica, Kreator, Slayer, Mudvayne, APC, Melechesh, Gorgasm, Monstrosity, and Deicide all do it for me.

jenzwhiz said:
for gym music and workout music, I recommend european dance music.......

it's ALWAYS the best motivational tool for me...

.....and you don't have to tell anyone at the office if u just listen to it on the mp3 player at the gym ;) ....

.... here's a compilation series on itunes that I recommend:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/...edSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

just went there and i thought it was pretty good gym music, i listed to club dance and also shit like disturbed, etc..

Back