Would you buy from MuscleChemistry Kits and Researchables? aka Genesis

Would you Buy from MuscleChemistry Kits and Researchables?

• yes

Votes: 232 92.4%
  • no

Votes: 19 7.6%

• Total voters
I got some of MC's products over to Ireland they are perfectly legal but I had to pay over 20% extra in tax and charges which starts to add up. What sort of products are you thinking of stocking?

Absolutely, keep ion mind there are some very cutting edge research companies offering good pricing and more research chemicals than I have seen here. However, I have made several IGF purchases here, and really like this board, and its customer service is great.

Mmx Is All Over Shit Man I'll Tell, Ya ! Thnx Bro, Mow Ur Pm To Me Makes More Sense Then Before

Tom Is A Good Bro As Well

well my opinion is prolly not what u want to hear, but check out our igf forum where members with no stake in the product review it with favorable comments

welcome by the way

why would you dig up a thread from 05 just to say that? why dont you send somebody a pm or something?

i guess 99.02% isn't bad lmao, we never did this, but still good to know we have great board support regardless!! yes i know this is very old, lol

Sorry, I' m noob, what is a "kit"?

lmao, yeah about 10-15 years ago, a lot of companies were selling kits to make Fina from pellets, and testosterone from Synovex pellets. They would send you the vials, and solutions and instructions, and people would just buy the pellets from online vet stores, and then buys kit from a research kit company and then make Tren from Fina pellets and testosterone from Syno Pellets.

LMAO its old school bro! Well old school!!

Back