would you use it...

poopoo

the other day I was handling some sust amps, and I dropped the bag:angry: (I know, stupid, stupid, stupid). one of them broke. none of the oil leaked out however. I immediately picked it up and sealed it with sterile tape.

my question is, would it be safe to use the contents of the broken amp if I bake it?

I don't know... What do you think the chances of getting glass shards or powders in the oil was? I think I'd just pitch it and not take the risk.

if no oil leaked out, apparantly it wasn't broke bad enough to cause shards of glass to float around in there...are you cycling sust right now? if so, hit that shit up now...

I'd push it through a filter, then cook it. Remember, you are injecting this straight into your body.

Disclaimer:
You are not paying for this advice, soooo......

I would use it but that's just me. I would have immediately picked it up, drew it with a very small guage pin to make sure no big pieces end up in the syringe and then kept it until my next shot.

On the other hand, it IS only one amp. :D

Skip

I like the idea of filtering it first... my biggest issue is that I don't think it's worth the risk for 1 amp!

ok guy, there is enough BA in there to kill the SARS virus. dont worry about that. and I dont think the glass shards would get through the needle. I dont think it's glass anway

good advice fellas... I won't be using it till june (hooray!!). there didnt seem to be any glass in it, so I think I'll try filternig and baking.

ah...just drink it. At least you'll think its actually doing something. lol plus your stomach can handle shards of glass better then under your skin.

Back