Wrist tendonitis

Ox 51

Musclechemistry Guru
I think I've got tendonitis in my wrist again. I had it for a year or two and finally got it to go away. I've been using gloves with attached wrist wraps and they have really helped. I did one chest workout without them and as soon as I started benching I felt the pain back in my wrist.

Damn bro that sucks! I have wrist and elbow issues that come and go for no apparent reason...very frustrating. Hopefully going back to the gloves will help your wrist.

I used to have it really bad Ox when I competed in gymnastics. I wore a brace during the day which seemed to help. I know it's a total bitch I hope you feel better soon.

I have braces for it from when it hurt before, but I'm hoping I can take it easy and this one will go away faster than before.

I will go away faster if you take it easy for sure - you might try just wearing your braces at night. This was you won't roll over onto one of your wrists and get it stuck in a position that feels comfortable to you but it ripping the hell out of that tendon. Where on your wrist did you strain the tendons?

Back