www.PureSupplementPowders.com Newest Site Sponsor!

Now if I only knew the money and weight conversions I would be all set,lol

Now if I only knew the money and weight conversions I would be all set,lol

The conversion rate is $1 Australian is equal to about 91 cents American. Definately good deals. I'm going to order some BCAA's.

let us know how it goes bro! and thnx for the conversion lesson,

I wonder how much shipping is from Australia?!

All shipping costs are listed in the shopping cart. Shipping is more than the product (blame Aust post).
But the products are so cheap to begin with, even with the shipping, cheap as - 1KG of pharma quality instantised creatine, delivered to your door within 1 week for $35. That's 200 days worth, so it works out at 17.5c per day.

All shipping costs are listed in the shopping cart. Shipping is more than the product (blame Aust post).
But the products are so cheap to begin with, even with the shipping, cheap as - 1KG of pharma quality instantised creatine, delivered to your door within 1 week for $35. That's 200 days worth, so it works out at 17.5c per day.

shipping costs kill everything bro, prices still look solid though with your breakdown. Big bump for PSP:gold:

bump anyone use yet? Im almost needing some BCAA's again and this seems like the best way to go for price/serving wise?

bump anyone use yet? Im almost needing some BCAA's again and this seems like the best way to go for price/serving wise?

I havent but I am 100% going to shortly, even with the shipping costs figured into the prices, its still a great deal, and for quality!

Guess i may have to be the guinea pig on this one i need some more bcaa's and this price per gram cant be beat in my opinion.

Back