Year round dbol

fstr03svtcobra

I made the title of this thread "year round dbol" because I've heard of lots of people doing this, but I'm considering using year round epistane on top of hrt. For those who don't know, epistane (made by rpn and called Havoc) is a mild compound similar to a tbol/var hybrid. I've had TONS of success with this compound and never gotten sides. A cycle dosage starts at 50 mg ed. I usually run it at 60-70mg ed for 6 weeks.

I'm training for strength (primarily - I would always love to be bigger) so I'm trying not to use any prohormones ect again until my strength plateaus. But I could always use extra recovery. I was thinking that perhaps 10-20mg on training days only pre workout would be beneficial. It would be cheaper than creatine and beta alanine haha and I highly doubt it would affect my body in any way at such a low dosage. And it's legal :)

Anybody had success with something like this before? Notice any results? I'm not looking for a "cycle" feeling, but a nice linear boost would be fantastic!

not sure how that would effect the blood work in the long run

running low doses might be fine

run it low enough with milk thistle I would think that would help

however, it will bind to the receptors after awhile and then you'd be spinning wheels

Up to you bro! Maybe just increase your HRT dosage.

Personally I'd rather go with the anavar or save up for primo. Muscle-Depot could hook you up.
:cool:

run it low enough with milk thistle I would think that would help

however, it will bind to the receptors after awhile and then you'd be spinning wheels

Hmm could anybody expand on the receptor binding science? I hadn't thought of this.

And perhaps a better strategy would be 3 months on 1 month off 10-20mg pre workout only. I don't see how this could do anything to cholesterol or my liver.

Hmm could anybody expand on the receptor binding science? I hadn't thought of this.

And perhaps a better strategy would be 3 months on 1 month off 10-20mg pre workout only. I don't see how this could do anything to cholesterol or my liver.

Its a Given that its going to bind to the specific receptor thats how everything works,lol , your concerned with it Super Saturating the receptor, and then as said above you'll just be spinning your wheels, I don't know much about this stuff, so i couldn't tell ya how long is too long before the saturation occurs, but I'm sure it has its point!

Its a Given that its going to bind to the specific receptor thats how everything works,lol , your concerned with it Super Saturating the receptor, and then as said above you'll just be spinning your wheels, I don't know much about this stuff, so i couldn't tell ya how long is too long before the saturation occurs, but I'm sure it has its point!
Good point.

Back