You asked about my gym

Re: Re: Re: Re: You asked about my gym

supersport said:
!!Wait a minute, I didn't see any of these......got any of those upside down gravity boot thingamajiggers????

Got'em - look at the second pic. - next to the green pec deck machine to the left of the plates - on the floor - yup thats then.

If I dont hang up side down once a week my back goes to shit on me. - I love those things.

Okay CC, looks like ya got everything covered. Yeah, I saw the television too. You have got it hooked up man.

I started my own gym a couple of years ago. Haven't gotten very far though. Actually I only have one piece of equipment. And I KNOW that nobody else on MC has this! Actually it isn't even a piece of equipment. It is a workout tape. (Drum roll please......)

Richard Simmons workout video!!!!! (and the crowd goes wild!!!!)

supersport said:
Okay CC, looks like ya got everything covered. Yeah, I saw the television too. You have got it hooked up man.

I started my own gym a couple of years ago. Haven't gotten very far though. Actually I only have one piece of equipment. And I KNOW that nobody else on MC has this! Actually it isn't even a piece of equipment. It is a workout tape. (Drum roll please......)

Richard Simmons workout video!!!!! (and the crowd goes wild!!!!)

I don't even have THAT!

yeah good tunes... would make it a huge routine and dont forget to put it in a journal so you can see the changes. WOW! guys what a great idea sounds like so much fun. hey i think thats so kewl. boy i wish i had a gym like that you are so luckey....

Last edited:
SuzyQ said:
Hey, Gaywoody (oh, I mean jaywooly), that's MY 12-rep max on the bench! Jerk!

LOL

The "Good Shit Bro" was actually a compliment on the gym, not further making fun of a 1-rep max. After reading it again it does look as though the whole post is a tease and no "JK" or "LOL" indication was given. For that I'm sorry.

jaywooly said:
The "Good Shit Bro" was actually a compliment on the gym, not further making fun of a 1-rep max. After reading it again it does look as though the whole post is a tease and no "JK" or "LOL" indication was given. For that I'm sorry.

Oh, now you made me feel bad! I was just teasing you! Besides, you can pick on CC all you want, as long as you don't pick on me!

Back