3. Vanessa Campbell
4. Diana Fields
5. Kat Holmes
6. Dina Al Sabah
7. Nathalie Mur
8. Natalie Waples
9. Janet Harding
10. Jessica Clay

on these you need to post who is who lol i dont know many of their names just the physiques. So which one won? the one on the right? good lord the things i would do to her.

I don't mean to offend anyone or be a dick, but seriously how do you judge these? Do you use the Die Hard finger scale??

on these you need to post who is who lol i dont know many of their names just the physiques. So which one won? the one on the right? good lord the things i would do to her.

LOL, winners were:

1. Nicole Nagrani (right)
2. Jamie Baird (left)
3. Vanessa Campbell (middle)

Chris... I agree. I think Nicole could give Nathalia Melo (the most recent 'standard') a run for her money at the Olympia this year. Should be an interesting lineup to see who the first Bikini Olympia is!!

LOL, winners were:

2. Jamie Baird (left)

Chris... I agree. I think Nicole could give Nathalia Melo (the most recent 'standard') a run for her money at the Olympia this year. Should be an interesting lineup to see who the first Bikini Olympia is!!

Yeah, I think she has a great shot..Im sure she will be top 3...She is money in the bank as far as im concerned...Cute girl, nice body...tiny, enough muscle, and conditioning...I think she is the standard for now, along with Melo...Your up next...!!! :sport:

Ha! Thanks, but I don't know about that... I still have my work cut out for me, so we shall see what the future brings! :)

What's going on with your SIL? Is she competing again soon??

LOL, winners were:

2. Jamie Baird (left)

You really think so? Man... that's tough. Nathalia is perfection... Nicole is pretty close. I guess time will tell.

Back