You might be a pro-ho if?

aesop

You might be a protein-aholic if?

1. Your idea of a drive by includes you ripping a protein fart while your gym partner is in the middle of his bench set, and then walking off, to watch him struggle to finish.

2. You clog your toilet at least twice a week.

3. You struggle hold back your gas while you are making love with your lady.

4. You consider beef, chicken, and fish to be different food groups.

5. You get cranky when it's been more than 2 hours since your last fix.

6. You check the label on the back junk food to see how much protein is in it, just to make you feel a little better about eating it.

Well I have kind of hit a wall and can't think of anymore, but bros feel free to ad more to keep the list going.

7. While out to eat you over hear the waitress ask a close by table if they want to wrap their leftovers. When the reply comes back "no", you immediately shout out to the waitress- "I'll take that chicken!"

9. You fill your empty protein jugs with water and chug it down just to make sure you got every last drop of the powder.

10. Your entire stance on dolphin safe tuna is based on whether or not it will lower the protein grams per can.

Good to see some more symptoms added to the list. Lets keep it going though.

# 10 b. Hmm I wonder " Maybe dolphin does contain more protein than tuna?"

OK Time to seperate the Boyz from the BOYZZZZZ:::::
The ULTIMATE NUMBER 11:

By the way I must say first that I am not an aholic . But you are if :::::

After your old lady has sucked you dry you immediately french kiss her looking for any of the highly rich protein that might be in the tonsiles ,,, HAAAA HHA AAAA:drooling: :puke:

Come on you know you've done it!!!

I can't even sign my name to this...

Back