your homemade tren results???

woody01

when makeing the homemade vet. tren,what kind of results did u achieve?in your opinion was it worth the hassel,buiing pellets,buiing conversion kit,making it.side affects,ect,ect,ect.
is it worth the time to do all the steps,or would u recommend something else to take it's place that gives the same results?

Its a piece of cake and worth the results. The only thing about tren that sucks is the zits. But that varies by the individual. The strength and lean mass is worth every drop of effort in making it and its a hell of lot cheaper than any other gear and if you compare it to mexivet oils, much safer IMO

Woody that b12 and tren could be a crazy combo...I put on 20 in 2 weeks on tren and dropped an inch around the waist...hard omg rock hard ....I will never do another cycle with out tren

what's up koss

Yeah, I agree, it is easy to make and the shit flat out works. I don't know about you guys, but this is the first time I ran tren for 10 weeks and I am feeling depressed as hell. I have not noticed any other sides except mildly sore nips. Any one else get depressed on this stuff?:rolleyes:

Depression on tren ?? Only when I hit the bottom of the vial bro. I usually get the blues 2 -3 weeks after I come off and it lasts usually a week or 2.

Damn, maybe it's test flu or something.

LOL, it is kind of depressing hitting the end of the bottle...:angry:

I've tried homemade and powder version from an UG lab. It is a joke to make but I just don't feel right on it like I did with the powder version. So for me, I will go podwer or nothing.

I'm with Choke, my only depression's when I run out of the stuff....strength gains and pumps are unbelievable

very well worth it. I don't buy the kits. I simply make my own kits. It's such a piece of cake to convert the pellets. The results are amazing. I just need to find out how to stop the dreaded fina cough.

How often do you experience fina cough, gymrat? And what ratios/solvents are you using for your fina, and what's the strength?

damn it man...i just made myself a liar...just did my daily dart in the ass and coughed for 5 minutes...for the first time. wasn't bad though...i ran downstairs and slammed a glass of cranberry juice and it went away.

I have never had Fina cough that bad...knock on wood, I'll probably cough up a lung tonight...:puke:

machine99 said:
homemade tren is great stuff! hey b12, 20lbs. in 2 weeks can i have some of your homemade tren?

He didn't tell you about the 2 1/2 pound plates he had in his pockets....lol

Damn it you and your fina cough. You jinxed me. Thought I was going to die today (not really, but it sucked)!

Great results-got to 270-was 220 at my last show this past Nov.-coming down now and the Tren is kickin' again-no Tren cough-I can kinda feel a little tweak in my lungs but I think 15 years of kine bud bong hits render me immune-I also always use bromo so maybe that has some effect??

Back