Zeus updated pics 2.5 weeks out

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Here are pics of Zeus at 2 1/2 weeks out ... he is around 186-187lbs in these pics. Everything is going really good. He will be on point for the show. Being that this is his first show, he is going great...:bber:

He's definitely looking good, it's hard to believe this will be his first show with conditioning like that, but he's had a good mentor so that always helps out...Zeus you should do very well bro

big difference in pics @ 4wks out til now. Leaning up with a quickness!

he is 5-8 ish... he will prob be a lightheavy, my guess. He is around 186-188lbs. So im thinking all dry and show ready at 180-182

Had mt very last cheat meal tonite bofore HELL starts tomorrow. 1 carb meal all day Sat and Sun. All gonna be worth it though. Gotta get this last little bit of shit fat off. My next pics will be just fckn stupid. I got to admit something though, I feel so fckn guilty for having a cheat meal. I feel like doing an hour of cardio. Been on my diet for so long, eatn normal just feels wrong.....

damn wat a difference a couple inches of height make im 6'2 187 and dont have legs like that damn, huge bro, need to go get cha a tan though makes those muscles pop

WOW, you look shredded already 2.5 more weeks and you'll be just crazy lean!

Curious, what did you start out at prior to cutting down?

Once you get that separation in your quads and hams on the side shots you'll be golden, but that'll come in the next week and a half though, you're going to be in great condition bro. Definitely should place well

I was 225lbs when I starterd my cut. These last 2 days have been pretty rough, but it is all worth it. When I get my color on no one in my class is gna be able to stand wit me. In my mind, I have already won!!!! I've worked to fckn hard and sacrificed way to much for me not to win. This is just the begining for me. By the time I'm done, I will have a wall full of trophies....:gold:

Back